Was the moon landing faked ? I think so

my only question is how did they get off the moon?????

i'm not very good with physics but anyone can see the difference between the apollo rocket and the moon lander. how could the moon lander carry enough fuel to blast off the moon surface? i know the gravitational pull is about 1/6 G so it wasn't that weak.

lol on man... head out of the sand... c'mon. you have no place to speak b/c youve never researched anything on conspiracies... you hear the word 'conspiracy' and your conditioned, brainwashed head triggers you to react this way. in fact, if you research ANYTHING on the moon landing you'll know that things dont make sense at all.

1. fact is Kennedy promised something we couldnt do in that time limit.

2. we had to beat the russians in something cause they beat us w/ everything else.

3. why hasnt the russians EVER tried to go to the moon?

4. why hasnt the US tried to go back since then?

5. why are all the pictures from the moon so perfect looking? they had a camera mounted on their chest w/ no view finder... they may as well be shooting blind... impossible to get these perfect "patriotic" shots

6. why are there shadows going in different directions if there's only one light source?

7. in a picture of an astronaut coming off the lander... he's clearly in a shadow of the lander but you can see his entire body.

8. of over 12000+ shots taken on all the moon missions, why do citizens only know of a few dozen?

9. some shots it's clear to see an astronauts antenaa appear and disappear... on the same mission.

10. in the "america is great" shot of neil armstrong posing on the moon... it's clear that the sun is behind him and yet you can see his body perfectly illuminated and even see the reflection in his visor! impossible.

11. if they were outside the van allen radiation belt how in the world did they survive the sun's radiation? it would take 4 feet of iron to protect them... their ship didnt have it... and their suits certainly didnt have any iron in them...

12. need i go on?

<yawn>

should I even start...

dude...are you a scientist? Do you work for NASA? I doubt it. Therefore what you THINK you know, you don't.

Also, why would we fake the landing?

bycause the cold was started..

and the russians where the first in space.

the Americans would not stayed behind of that.

I do not know if it real or not.

for that you must see that for your self on the moon.

o well, it happend for i was being borned.

@ Hummer.

mine friends did not say anything about it. ;)

This yet another example of how we are daily manipulated by our rulers.

I think this so caled 'moon landing' was actaully a Hollywood movie production.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/3543/moonfake.htm

What is, isn't and what isn't, is

Tell us what you think.

Some other cover-ups are exposed here:

http://cpscrimes.tripod.com/infowars.htm

now you people stop calling each other morons and strain your brain a little: how in hell was US able to go from the very first 1-spin flight of Gagarin in 1961 to A FREAKIN' LANDIN ON THE MOON what...only 8 years later? what that time's technology? BULL! how long has it taken them NOW to send a stupid rover on Mars?! how many of them have they crashed?! You go ask any NASA guy now how long it would take to set the same expedition NOW, with TODAY's technology? Get some criticism and thinking applied here and stop reading your dumb school history book, because every one of them, in every country is filled with propaganda. and if you haven't realized that yet, then it's time since you are making statements llike that. fugly.

P.S. f***en gullable kids...

Edited by wicker_man

the only argument for it being fake, and i mean only, is the amount of radiation they'd be exposed to. and well, they have suits for that kind of thing

now you people stop calling each other morons and strain your brain a little: how in hell was US able to go from the very first 1-spin flight of Gagarin in 1961 to A FREAKIN' LANDIN ON THE MOON what...only 8 years later? what that time's technology? BULL! how long has it taken them NOW to send a stupid rover on Mars?! how many of them have they crashed?! You go ask any NASA guy now how long it would take to set the same expedition NOW, with TODAY's technology? Get some criticism and thinking applied here and stop reading your dumb school history book, because every one of them, in every country is filled with propaganda. and if you haven't realized that yet, then it's time since you are making statements llike that. fugly.

P.S. f***en gullable kids...

here's the bitterness issue again.

We landed on the moon. I'll ask you, are YOU a scientist?

If people think this is fake and there are a lot of people who think NASA as a ploy to beat the space race campaign... trumped this up

We have the most powerful telescope in the world up in space the Hubble telescope why don't NASA point this to the Moon and show the looner landing pod is till on the Moon this will rid all suspicions forever and prove beyond reasonable doubt it was no fake...

:sleep:

We have the most powerful telescope in the world up in space the Hubble telescope why don't NASA point this to the Moon and show the looner landing pod is till on the Moon this will rid all suspicions forever and prove beyond reasonable doubt it was no fake...

Because there is no need to. We landed on it not once, but around 6-7 times. ( could be wrong, but it wasn't just once...)

I think we should blow up Argentina. I never liked them since the whole "Evita" thing....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY YOU!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

Conspiracy theorists... A conspiracy doesn't mean things are fake, it means a group of people, believe different of certain events, especially different from what is forcefully told to the world by people of power.

I believe this theory, but it's not really a theory anymore due to the fact all the evidence that proves the U.S. to have landed on the moon, also proves that the landing is fake. There was a show on FOX about this, and the evidence, wow, the evidence, there's no evidence to prove this story wrong, and you'd know why if you even tried to prove it wrong. All the evidence, or all fact on the events, show that it is all lies, all faked, and this story is most likely true.

At first, I didn't really believe it, but then i downloaded TV show that was on FOX, that was about this, and all the evidence presented, was unfunkenbelievable. C'mon are you guys that stupid to notice the damn shadows? C'mon you guys are a bunch of losers, especially you boogmasterdan, get a life already and stop worrying about your post counts. All of you guys that disagree obviously are just morons, and idiots. You need to learn to research and stop having soo much pride in things. Cuz the pride is blinding you from reaching for any truth.

Oh yah, My theory of the world trade center stuff, it's all true. 8D peace out.

hmmm, i was one of the people how saw the fox documentary and did consider it highly likely that the moon landings were faked.

however, i saw a program on channel 5 (uk) about it and it did experiments with stuff like shadows with only 1 light source, and about if you only have one light source, everything in shadow is completely invisable is completely invisable and totally debunked all the conspiracy theories by showing different angles of shadows is possible due to the gradient of the surface and how light reflects off the surfact of the moon.

another point that conspiracy theorists tend to forget is the moon rock which was brought back and given out to labs across the globe, surely if this was of terrestrial origin, someone would have 'spilled the beans'...

also, there are labs in the US which use lasers which reflect off objects which were put on the moon as part of experiments which are used to accurate locate earths position in relation to the moon and the rest of the solar system.

there are what appear to be inconsistencies with the evidence portrayed in some circumstances, such as the so called "stage props" with markings on, i think that nasa maybe did shoot some stuff back on earth for propoganda purposes, remember the political climate was cold war era.