Was the moon landing faked ? I think so

I am not hear to debate the fact that they moon Landing was faked or not.

However I do find it very interesting that so many people are convinced that it was not fake, and like I said who the hell knows if it was or not, just because we have been told it is real. To put such faith in the US Government and to believe that it was indeed real because They said it is, is just someone who is for lack of a better description, misinformed.

If you believe everything the Government says just because they are the Government, then They have you exactly where they want you to be... a complacent, mind washed member of Society whom just accepts everything at face value, and never looks beneath the surface.

Am I A Conspiracy Theorist? NO

Am I someone Who Does not trust the Powers That Be? YES. Damn Straight I Am. All with good reason I might add...

I am not going to go on and on with all of the reasons why, because I could easily write a Novel doing so (and since many others already have why bother), all I am saying is people... things are not True just because we are told they are.

Google Noam Chomsky. He is just one of many examples of people questioning the state of the world we live in. If you are truly interested PM me, I have some mp3's of lectures he has given as well...

very well said, man. this country needs more people like you, not a bunch of "it happened. get over it." kids. ignorance is bliss...

You know i've never really been sure about that.

Could that be why Ken on Jeopardy said 1996 instead of 1969??? :o

I don't know if there was a moon landing in 1996.

yeah.....taht was a real landing bud. i hate conspirators. i'd hburt them if i could.

Why hurt them? For pete's sake.. then there would be no Area 51! Hence = no fun!

• 4 weeks later...

I've never really thought whether it was fake or not, because I just believe that it happened. I don't think that I'm going to lose any sleep now that people think it was fake an have evidence to back up their claims

i don't know if it was fake or not, nor do i care, i think the u.s government has the capacity to make a big hoax like the moon landing , i watched a documentary about it in 2001 there is some extremely good evedence that its fake. one is the flag flying around when there is no air to blow the flag on the moon so it must have been in earths atmosphere

i don't know if it was fake or not, nor do i care, i think the u.s government has the capacity to make a big hoax like the moon landing , i watched a documentary about it in 2001 there is some extremely good evedence that its fake. one is the flag flying around when there is no air to blow the flag on the moon so it must have been in earths atmosphere

Imagine there's no friction or resistence where you are and you take a a flag, not a special flag, just a normal cloth or nylon flag.

Now of course the flag's not going to move if you never touch it, but imagine you just slammed it into the ground where does all that kinetic energy go?

Right into the flag, and it won't stop because there's less gravity so it won't just go limp, and there's less friction in the atmosphere, or lack thereof, so it will keep waving.

Not because of wind or anything but because you made it wave when you stuck it into the ground, and without our atmospehere and gravity to stop it it'll keep rippling for a much longer time than it would on Earth because there is less resistance and gravity.

Plus this is Nasa we're talking about, you're saying they can build rockets capable of going to the moon, satelites that can travel out of our solar syetm, fake broadcasts and a launch and fool the other largest technologically advanced nation on the Earth(U.S.S.R.) yet they couln't figure out how to wind-proof a soundstage for thier massive hoax?

Whatever dude.

The flag flapped around, not waved.

So they had a fan blowing right on it then huh?

I'm not going to pretend to be an astrophysisicist, however neither should you. You have absolutely no idea what a flag should look like on the moon, nor do I, yet you are spoonfed information from some crazy show and instantly cling to it as fact.

9 outta 10 scientists agree we landed on the moon, what do you know about it that they don't? What makes you smarter than all the scientists in the USSR or around the world?

Sometimes the odd man out is right, a genuine free thinker a genious, other times they're just wrong. You think that believing the unbelievable makes you smarter than other people? Maybe more open minded? Personally I think you believe what no-one else believes because you want to feel you're different, smarter, and more intelligent than others. You couldn't tell yourself you're not a sheep if you believed all the socially accepted truths so you seek out the unpopular theories and adopt them as your own. Now you can say you're seeing with both eyes open right? However you're just as blind as we all are, you're no different than anyone else, no smarter, no clearer seeing or intuitive no matter what you want to think.

It's funny because you're probably going to read this and think "mAcOdIn's such a tool, he's so blind he can't even see anything if it's right infront of his face" and well I'd just like to be the first to welcome you to this club that we all share. Oh we call it different names but they're all the same club.

how comes china are all getting ready 2 go 2 the moon ...and now usa .heard that china are going ..and now they want 2 go 2 the moon

Hmm, If the americans indeed were first to the moon thereby claiming it by stabbing it with the flag n shyt, wouldn't china be tresspasing, or do they have to ask permission to visit/land there? :laugh:

Just a brain fart.

Assume what you may, I do not believe either story, but do accept the fact both stories maybe be true. I have doubts of both. I just know the government can't be trusted anymore.

:sleep:

How to hell could have their technology got them on the moon and back, not to mention, it wasn't as powerful as today's calculators :s

I love this argument. Did you know that the most advanced aircraft in the world was built in 1966 and still holds airspeed records to this day? Did you also know that pilots of the SR-71 have to wear space suits because the plane goes into the stratosphere( that's 20-50km above the earth )? We had killer technology back then.

5. why are all the pictures from the moon so perfect looking? they had a camera mounted on their chest w/ no view finder... they may as well be shooting blind... impossible to get these perfect "patriotic" shots

8. of over 12000+ shots taken on all the moon missions, why do citizens only know of a few dozen?

you answered your own question. most of them were crappy so they didnt use them, they only used the good, patriotic ones. why do you want to see a bunch of blurry pictures? are there added rectangles and shadows on one side of an astronaut but not on the other in those too?

Guys

Did anybody ever see this movie (MPEG 1.3MB)

Surely that says it all??

P.S I'm a little dubious about certain parts of the mission(s) but that's not to say that I don't believe that it was possible.

Guys

Did anybody ever see this movie (MPEG 1.3MB)

Surely that says it all??

P.S I'm a little dubious about certain parts of the mission(s) but that's not to say that I don't believe that it was possible.

Yeah, its says that anyone who believes it is retarded.

Im sure in a thread this old Ive said it before, but for my own sake I have to write it again.

Anyone who believes in this conspiricy rubbish really needs to find a better hobby, or indeed, a mystical thing called a GIRLFRIEND and get laid. Seriously, its not worth worrying about.

Im guessing you didnt read the bit at the bottom of this you silly little kumquat, this is a fake movie

http://www.moontruth.com/full.htm

If man could have landed on the moon back in the 1960's, how come some 30 odd years later we still cant get a Microsoft OS that is secure and without all the bugs!!!! :D

they couln't figure out how to wind-proof a soundstage for thier massive hoax?

The documentary said it was performed at groom lake in the open, not a sound stage

Yeah, its says that anyone who believes it is retarded.

Im sure in a thread this old Ive said it before, but for my own sake I have to write it again.

Anyone who believes in this conspiricy rubbish really needs to find a better hobby, or indeed, a mystical thing called a GIRLFRIEND and get laid. Seriously, its not worth worrying about.

Im guessing you didnt read the bit at the bottom of this you silly little kumquat, this is a fake movie

http://www.moontruth.com/full.htm

hmmmm - maybe I didn't make it clear but I am well aware that its fake and I posted the address as a joke :)

Anyone who believes in this conspiricy rubbish really needs to find a better hobby, or indeed, a mystical thing called a GIRLFRIEND and get laid.

LOL, you summed it up in one

of coure man has been to the moon!!! The russians were paying close attention when america went to the moon - they heard everything that went on...they knew it happened...dont you think they would have said it was a hoax if they felt it was???? this conspiracy theory is just crazy...I think that people should spend their energy on other things than this silly idea because man has been to the moon....get over it....you should be amazed that this was achieved as it is an amazing thing for us humans to have done. :rolleyes:

Futhermore..the reason that the technology got us there was that....they used mathematics....they didn't have fancy graphics etc or windows back then so all that was needed was precise mathematical command line interfaces...if you understood how it operated then you could control the steps.

People were able to calculate Pi sans calculators and they have built bridges, great buildings without them. Our great reliance on them now does not mean that people are unable to decipher physics and movements without them. US certainly had the technology and the people to do that thing. The rest is just bulls...

Anyone who believes in this conspiricy rubbish really needs to find a better hobby, or indeed, a mystical thing called a GIRLFRIEND and get laid.? Seriously, its not worth worrying about.

anyone who works so hard to make excuses to obvious lies, needs to do the same.

pwned!

ps: worrying about conspiracy theorists worrying about conspiracies isn't much worrying about either. pfft... hipocrites

blah: what's stopping us from going again? nothing at all, but we haven't been there since... ugh, i don't know how many years.

Edited by s0wi

Whatever's the truth, we may never know--maybe in our lifetime. The truth always comes out, so only time can tell. Also, more than half the people who read this "conspiracy reports" wont believe in it, because they go in reading with a "I'm all full of pride and patriotism" and they come out just like that. Pride kills, and too much pride destroys :no: :no:

no not this thread again!! :(

face it, it happened... I'll quote a special person to me, "how about that whole man landing on the moon thing.. I am mean, you can see the strings people!"... I cookie to the one who knows who said that....

I'll post it first before someone else does....

thread_wont_die.jpg