Was the moon landing faked ? I think so

Guidelines and Pointers for this Forum

This forum is for topics that do not fit into other specific areas of Neowin, for all other topics we suggest you post in the right forum according to the Community Rules. Jokes and Funny Stuff is where you can show off your talent of making people laugh while the Poll Station is for all those statistics we love so much

Not only are you an idiot but there is a saying. "What one cannot understand they think is magic". Your just another one of those guys:

1. They did not land on the moon.

2. THey did not land rovers on mars.

3. There are no satellites orbiting mars from U.S. or Europe.

4. Blah blah

Stick to watching tv and learn to post in the right forum

Not only is this in completely the wrong section you are a moron.

Harsh and to the point.

I like it. (Y)

why oh why do people use geocities sites for sources?...

lol...

but anyway...its been thought of before many times...and i could care less at the moment

Ugh. Conspiracy theorists annoy me to no end. Utter BS (N)

[moved here]

AMEN to that Keldyn: u people make me sick, u come up with complete crap stories and false information to throw others off because you people are too afraid to admit the truth of situations

About 99.9% of Conspiracy theorists are bs. Ppl are to stupid to understand so they make up stupid crap like this. I have a Conspiracy theorists about Conspiracy theorists. Are Conspiracy theorists real or are they just Conspiracy theorists ?

:rolleyes: My alien friends watched them land on the moon, so yes, it was real.

Tours of the junk they left behind is real popular, too.

Faked? Was it bollocks.

The only 'evidence' to suggest that they didn't land on the moon is 'problems' with lighting & shadows etc in the photos. One theory for 'why' there are some problems with the photography is that some of the photos were mocked up, due to lack of 'real' footage got on the moon. The theory is that they did land on the moon, and most of the footage is real, but the odd photo could have been 'faked' (in area 51 or wherever) in order to make it seem more spectacular, or whatever. This then supports evidence from both sides of the story: the NASA evidence that they did land on the moon and the 'conspirisy theorists' ideas that (some) of the footage is fake.

Comprende?

:alien:

Edited by farsightxc2

He made already a bunch of threads to which people actually responded... a lot. Including people that called him an asshat on his previous spree.

If we REALLY hadn't landed on the moon, I suspect that the Soviet Union would have been the first to jump on us about it. Given that it is only conspiricy theorists who have done as much, I am doubtful that we did not land on the moon. Also, why would we fake the landing? We obviously had the technology to do so. At the very least, we DID launch a rocket into space, and no scientists have come forward saying that moon-rock samples are fake. People who think up conspiricies like this have WAY too much time on their hands.

If you look at the main arguments people have against the moon landing you can dismiss them out of hand, e.g.

1. Theory. If you speed up the moon videos, you can tell there on the earth

Answer. If you speed up footage of anything falling in low gravity it will look like it was filmed on earth

2. Theory. Humans cant leave the earths magnetic feild

Amswer. Where's the proof to back that up?

AMEN to that Keldyn: u people make me sick, u come up with complete crap stories and false information to throw others off because you people are too afraid to admit the truth of situations

lol on man... head out of the sand... c'mon. you have no place to speak b/c youve never researched anything on conspiracies... you hear the word 'conspiracy' and your conditioned, brainwashed head triggers you to react this way. in fact, if you research ANYTHING on the moon landing you'll know that things dont make sense at all.

1. fact is Kennedy promised something we couldnt do in that time limit.

2. we had to beat the russians in something cause they beat us w/ everything else.

3. why hasnt the russians EVER tried to go to the moon?

4. why hasnt the US tried to go back since then?

5. why are all the pictures from the moon so perfect looking? they had a camera mounted on their chest w/ no view finder... they may as well be shooting blind... impossible to get these perfect "patriotic" shots

6. why are there shadows going in different directions if there's only one light source?

7. in a picture of an astronaut coming off the lander... he's clearly in a shadow of the lander but you can see his entire body.

8. of over 12000+ shots taken on all the moon missions, why do citizens only know of a few dozen?

9. some shots it's clear to see an astronauts antenaa appear and disappear... on the same mission.

10. in the "america is great" shot of neil armstrong posing on the moon... it's clear that the sun is behind him and yet you can see his body perfectly illuminated and even see the reflection in his visor! impossible.

11. if they were outside the van allen radiation belt how in the world did they survive the sun's radiation? it would take 4 feet of iron to protect them... their ship didnt have it... and their suits certainly didnt have any iron in them...

12. need i go on?