[Screw GMail] AventureMail 2GB Free Webmail

Says its not taking anymore signups :(

Thats what it said to me too. Try again in like an hour.

Is there anyway I can check this mail through my Outlook?!?! Did anyone find a way yet, that would be awesome if we could...

PS: Love the service, seems a little too good to be true. There has to be a catch. Too bad it wasnt a different name also...

Edited by joeschmo7

I love you dude....

this is soo much better then my 10mb Comcast mail that i have to pay 56$ for!!! :p

(somehow i signed up :shifty: )

It's just HiveMail with a fancy skin installed on a server from what I can tell. Good luck with this, I wouldn't get my email close enough to it to shake a stick at.

*Marshalus hugs his marshalus@gmail.com account

It's just HiveMail with a fancy skin installed on a server from what I can tell. Good luck with this, I wouldn't get my email close enough to it to shake a stick at.

*Marshalus hugs his marshalus@gmail.com account

:laugh: this doesn't sound very stable, server errors, no more signups...

I, too am sticking with <snipped>@gmail.com ;)

What a total bunch of morons.

I emailed them asking why attachments could not be sent [on my account at least], they sent a VERY rude reply back to and after that they suspended my account and apparently informed my ISP of my 'abusive emails'.

Keep well away from these bunch of cowboys, it's obvious these people are not going to be around for long when people start getting large amounts of emails in their inboxes.

A total joke, 5 line adverts (even hotmail only has 2 line ones) on the bottom.

What a total bunch of morons.

I emailed them asking why attachments could not be sent [on my account at least], they sent a VERY rude reply back to and after that they suspended my account and apparently informed my ISP of my 'abusive emails'.

Keep well away from these bunch of cowboys, it's obvious these people are not going to be around for long when people start getting large amounts of emails in their inboxes.

A total joke, 5 line adverts (even hotmail only has 2 line ones) on the bottom.

Well i have been speaking to the developer and he seems like a nice guy! - Richard that is

Looks like the Hivemail software.

but who wants a you@adventuremail.com?! not me... got a shibby me@madrussian.org with 400mb behind it.

Yeah i was thinking that. Some guy (Chen or something) from Yaxay made that.

Can't seem to forward messages through outlook though, keeps coming back as failed due to a likely virus in the attachment of .eml..?

Anyways, if you want to spam the crap out of it, please do at sd@aventuremail.com (wanna test size and spam filter)

Can't seem to forward messages through outlook though, keeps coming back as failed due to a likely virus in the attachment of .eml..?

Anyways, if you want to spam the crap out of it, please do at sd@aventuremail.com  (wanna test size and spam filter)

Can you please tell me all the info you need to have AventureMail to work in Outlook! Thanks, It would be much appreciated. :D

Can you please tell me all the info you need to have AventureMail to work in Outlook! Thanks, It would be much appreciated. :D

the pop feature is disabled though. I hope they will enable it again sometimes. has anybody got the setting?

--------------------------

Sent from AventureMail.com - The worlds largest inbox with 2GB of FREE storage!

Signup free for your own address at http://www.aventuremail.com

Report Email Abuse: mail.abuse@aventure-media.co.uk