Beginning of the End?

Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?

• Yes
    • No

Ever heard of the War in Iraq and the war on terrorism? Ya...that's probably why they resigned. You people are easily flustered...like old women...

EDIT: OH NO! We're all gonna die...in 2880!

ever heard of someone making up a war to distract people? have you seen "wag the dogs tail" its a movie where they create a fake war so the people forget what the president did for the upcoming election, i think he pulled a clinton. Anywho they cud be using it to distract people before it comes and who better to attack then the guy who killed his father. "THE << racial epithet >> TRIED KILLED MY FATHER!" - Dave Chappelle (Black Bush)

the plan is: run for the hills.

-

--

---

----

-----

----

---

--

-

calm down, in a weeks time if any of you are dead, it will either be because of this "anamoly" or because i shot you.

ever heard of someone making up a war to distract people? have you seen "wag the dogs tail" its a movie where they create a fake war so the people forget what the president did for the upcoming election, i think he pulled a clinton. Anywho they cud be using it to distract people before it comes and who better to attack then the guy who killed his father. "THE << racial epithet >> TRIED KILLED MY FATHER!" - Dave Chappelle (Black Bush)

Hehe, I believe the movie you are reffering to is called "Wag the Dog". :laugh:

I just love how he says the government "tries a new hacking attempt every ten minutes". If the gov is after you, you're wasted, and if all they want is some info off your PC Norton Internet Security isn't going to save you.

I'm usually pretty gulible but this guy is too funny to believe. besides the world will end in 2030 with WWIII and a nuclear winter. JOHN TITOR RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun believe in all this, but didn't some ppl see a fireball coming out of the sky at about 2 am (pst) today? i heard it on the news.

Yes, I see it in the news too.

OH UH!, ITS FOR SURE NOW :p but ya it is weird, the part that made this most convincing for me is the nations sending out their navy all to sea in june, and mainly guided missle ships and subs, now thats just odd if u ask me. They also said that the reason was traininf in case of a crisis.

Dude, I mean no offence, but you are still thinking this is really going to happen? Jeez, come on. How many times have such stories come up and died away, *counts to no end*.

of course they are still thinking that this is going to happen. Of course, in 4 weeks, when we are all still here, they will say that "it just missed us".

Hehe, I believe the movie you are reffering to is called "Wag the Dog". :laugh:

meh same **** :) and yes i believe it but hey if i live its better ;)

You do know that's a movie right?? And what does that have to do with what we were talking about?

*To Music* 'It's the end of the world as we know it.................It's the end of the world as we know it...............It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!' :cool:

Damn and my bet was on 2013 or there about's, it's gonna p**s off the Illuminati :ninja:

Hey Guys,

I'm not starting this thread to hear all bull**** remarks I'm being serious now. Recently information has come up about the end of the world that I supposed to come this June. Some may not have seen it and some have but here are the links for the information now.

http://www.bushcountry.org/news/may_news_p...e_end_world.htm

and

http://www.bushcountry.org/news/jun_news_p...d_june_2004.htm

For those that don't feel like reading it all, I'll try to sum it up. Theres supposed to be a cloud of dust that is heading towards Earth. In this cloud there are metors, comets, and the anomaly. The Anomaly is unknown because it's covered in to much dust to see it clearly. The closest guess to what it is, is a piece of diamond from the core of a planet. Anywho I'm wondering what all you have to say on this topic, and don't post dumb ass posts, be serious. Below are the dates given for the end of the world.

June 8-9 Dust Cloud begins to reach the Earth and darkening of the skies.

June 18-20 1st impact

June 24-25 2nd impact

June 27-28 3rd impact of the "anomaly"

i've seen crazier things happen, why not this?

You do know that's a movie right?? And what does that have to do with what we were talking about?

someone mentioned that the cia guys could have resigned because of the war. And I said maybe the war is fake like in the movie just to distract us.

if this "anomoly" is a big diamond as they say then if any single person or persons survive then they will be loaded

i mean cash out of their ass loaded

mayb it will be me.....

lol why would we need the cash if the world is destroyed? what are u going to buy? you can just steal it, if its not already totaled

Ok students here is the new schedule:

June 7th: Begin mass anarchy throughout the masses.

June 8th: Kiss your asses good bye.

June 9th: Sob all day untill asleep

June 10th: Die

June 11th: Those who have not died already kiss your asses goodbye.

June 12th: Die, if you are not already, enjoy totally darkness, and sooner or later starvation.

:rofl: