Beginning of the End?

Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe It's Going To Happen?

• Yes
    • No

June 8-9 Dust Cloud begins to reach the Earth and darkening of the skies.

June 18-20 1st impact

June 24-25 2nd impact

June 27-28 3rd impact of the "anomaly"

maybe i should wait to the 9th?

:rolleyes: I zipped forward in Time to July -- nothing much happened in June. Peace.

today its the 8th

lets hope it starts tonight or tomorrow.

I'm praying for tidal waves

I wanna see the ground give way

I wanna watch it all go down

Mom, please flush it all away

OMFG you read my mind! :punk:

Haha, I was driving home and noticed it was hazy. This thread came to mind...so sad. It's just humidity for crying out loud... (I repeated that over and over :ninja:)

To be honest not a day's gone by in the past two weeks that I didn't think about the prospect... I figured out it was a hoax about a week ago, though...

No, but this planet will be wiped out eventually.  It's evolution, baby! ;)

ummm... no. In a word, that is not evolution.

The earth will not be destroyed until at least after Christ returns, and then again, maybe not even completely then.

It's funny how people think evolution includes the destruction of a planet. I hate how people term things "evolution", even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the evolutionary theory. Go back to elementary school, idiots.

Oh noes, the sky is dark right now!!!111

Time: 00:11  :ninja:

Yeah that seems to be a major bug... It gets dark and after a few hours the sun is back as if nothing happened. :ninja: :shifty: I guess world needs a service pack :D

started too build your ark ?

hey hummer, with your journey to go futher in time too july, who wins the soccer championsship in europe ?

i guess you forgot too look for us.

lmao

Well its the 9th today, and so far its quite dark... But then the clouds are meant o pass by 3pm today!

Man, this is rubbish. The end was meant to come in 2001 and it never did. There is always something which is going to wipe out the earth but it never happens. The only time i will worry is when the threat is within veiw, but as far as i can see the only real and current threat is the human race. If anyone is going to wipe out civilisation it is humans themselves playing with powerful toys they should not have!

Well its the 9th today, and so far its quite dark... But then the clouds are meant o pass by 3pm today!

Man, this is rubbish. The end was meant to come in 2001 and it never did. There is always something which is going to wipe out the earth but it never happens. The only time i will worry is when the threat is within veiw, but as far as i can see the only real and current threat is the human race. If anyone is going to wipe out civilisation it is humans themselves playing with powerful toys they should not have!

Yeah, even aliens from outer space worry about that.

... about the end of the world that I supposed to come this June

Actually, the world wont end, it'll still be here. Humanity may end, but certainly not the end of the world. Personally, the human race is ready to be nuked in my opinion, hopefully sooner rather than later before we travel to other worlds and claim them as our own.

We're all taking things a bit for granted at the moment, nothing like mother nature teaching us all a lesson !

Kill us all - I'll see everyone in Hell, mines a pint.

hey hummer, with your journey to go futher in time too july, who wins the soccer championsship in europe ?

i guess you forgot too look for us.

lmao

Brazil :shifty:

Yeah that seems to be a major bug... It gets dark and after a few hours the sun is back as if nothing happened. :ninja: :shifty: I guess world needs a service pack :D

:laugh: LOL Just where does that onery sun go ?