[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

Count me in :) I dunno if I have 300 posts or not yet... but meh, half of my posts are like 5 paragraphs each, and I refuse to post in those "yay I reached 1000 threads" :no:

erich_albert at hotmail dot com

IN

I don't understand this invite system though, do you get invites when you get an account? If that's how it happens, I'll keep one for my brother and donate the rest to xplatinum for the benefit of neowinians.

Thanks to anyone who feels like donating! :)

IN

I don't understand this invite system though, do you get invites when you get an account? If that's how it happens, I'll keep one for my brother and donate the rest to xplatinumx for the benefit of neowinians.

Thanks to anyone who feels like donating! :)

They give 3 invites to random people at random time. Once you've used up all 3, you wait and get another batch of 3. You can't really tell when you're gonna get more.

Thanks for being a future donator ;)

They give 3 invites to random people at random time. Once you've used up all 3, you wait and get another batch of 3. You can't really tell when you're gonna get more.

Um, sorry, but that's not how it works. Gmail gives out a few invites (1, 2, or 3) every so often to almost everyone.

Its quite rare, once every couple months.

No probs.

Sorry for mispelling your name :blush:

Um, sorry, but that's not how it works. Gmail gives out a few invites (1, 2, or 3) every so often to almost everyone.

Its quite rare, once every couple months.

that's exactly what I said. They give random invites to random people (random meaning they do not choose who gets what). And I said that you can't tell when they are going to give more. I didn't specify an amount of time. And everyone that I know have received invites by batch of 3 everytime.

Ok i want to be invited so:

for x= "my number of post" to 300

MSG"This is mi post"

next x

Ok thanks

jaja

mmmm just a joke but i want to be invited

I'm not in, because I've already got gmail, but when I get invites, I will donate 1x invite to this thread.

edit:// I just got invites, and I sent a PM to thecowgoesmoo207 verifying his request for gmail.

The only condition that I have with my gmail invites is that since I didn't get my gmail from this thread and I'm contributing 1 invite to the thread for nothing, I expect that the person that I invite to contribute at least 2 to this thread, I find that more than reasonable.

Edited by theLANDofSMEG

sure why not, add me to the list of queue's waiting to be invited,

umm, what now, should i post IN

lol, just pm me when i have my gmail account

Finally I got Gmail!!!!!!

If you donate I give you an invitation!!!!!!!!!!! :D :woot:

why would that person need an invitation if they can already donate one :huh:

I'm not in, because I've already got gmail, but when I get invites, I will donate 1x invite to this thread.

edit:// I just got invites, and I sent a PM to thecowgoesmoo207 verifying his request for gmail.

The only condition that I have with my gmail invites is that since I didn't get my gmail from this thread and I'm contributing 1 invite to the thread for nothing, I expect that the person that I invite to contribute at least 2 to this thread, I find that more than reasonable.

Let me know what happens by PM and I will add both of you to the list.