[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

Chacho or whatever has recieved his invite :)

I have one left...

haha just got a pm..

I would be very interested in receiving a G-mail account.? What would I have to do to convince you to give me one?

told him to join queue..but ya...tsktsktsk

im not naming them...lol

Edited by Blax

Whoops, in my idiotic stupor, I completely missed the point of this thread; I apologize, Blax. Then, I will follow your advice and join the qeue, waiting for my chance. PM me (preferably) or E-mail me at ztrang -at- hotmail -dot- com.

thanks a lot blax, i did receive the invite and set up the account. i will be returning invites (when i get them) to the people in this thread to keep it moving along :D

Sure add me in, I want to see what the hype is all about

matt74441 @t neowinian dot net

<<i'm IN queue>>, i didn't see the "- Your post will not count in the queue if you do not clearly say that you are IN. Saying some random comment does NOT make you part of the list."

if anyone can invite me.. jcorreas (AT) telefonica.net

Edited by Voodoo

ok i already ahve 1 but if i get ay more invites il add myslef to the donators list i think i should get annother cuouple iv only had about 5 so far en theres ppl that hav had 12 or more so hopefully i will av

ok i already ahve 1 but if i get ay more invites il add myslef to the donators list i think i should get annother cuouple iv only had about 5 so far en theres ppl that hav had 12 or more so hopefully i will av

Thanks for your help buddy :)

Sure add me in, I want to see what the hype is all about

matt74441 @t neowinian dot net

nah, we should blacklist you :p You've already said in the past that you hated gmail ;) BTW I'll be helping out again, once I recieve more invites.

its so messed up i wasted 1 invite because some one gave me their wrong email address, so the address bounced :angry: ..

Check your sent items ;)

I AM IN.

got invites? i'll appreciate one down at russki_at_myrealbox.com

my mailbox is close to its limit i have to delete everything nowadays :(

Could this thread be stickied? I think it is really important that general readers should be able to see this thread in the clear before it's shoved to the next page.

Could this thread be stickied? I think it is really important that general readers should be able to see this thread in the clear before it's shoved to the next page.

yeah that would help alot. We would have to try asking a moderator or something.

300 post limit is stupid... I mean this isn't even an official thread by an admin or something. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean that I am any worse than any other member. I only post when I see a need or when I can be of help.

Anyways, still on the lookout for a gmail account! :happy:

300 post limit is stupid... I mean this isn't even an official thread by an admin or something. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean that I am any worse than any other member. I only post when I see a need or when I can be of help.

Anyways, still on the lookout for a gmail account! :happy:

if you dont agree with the post limit then just dont come to this thread, creat your own thread and get people to donate on your thread.