[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

Why should I?

Everyone always encourages everyone to post a lot, that's why half the people just post "LOL" or "I agree!" in every single thread.

Also, everyone always gets ****ed off and says "SEARCH FOR IT YOU DAMN NUB ALREADY POSTED."

Then you tell to purposely start another thread with the same topic?

Riiiiight.

300 post limit is stupid... I mean this isn't even an official thread by an admin or something. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean that I am any worse than any other member. I only post when I see a need or when I can be of help.

Anyways, still on the lookout for a gmail account! :happy:

can't please everyone buddy. In case you haven't noticed yet, I don't get any benefit from this. I do this so that neowinians can get a gmail account too.

Imagine if there wouldn't be any limits ? The whole board would be signing up and THAT would be a stupid idea.

If you think i'm wrong doing what i'm doing go ahead and report my thread to a mod.

The whole board wouldn't be signing up if you had a time limit you had been here. Say like 3 months, and that would keep people from just registering to try to get a gmail account.

You have violated no board rules, so wtf are you talking about?

300 post limit is stupid... I mean this isn't even an official thread by an admin or something. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean that I am any worse than any other member. I only post when I see a need or when I can be of help.

Anyways, still on the lookout for a gmail account! :happy:

You haven't contributed enough to Neowin yet. We don't want leechers.

Are ANY of you people donating your invites??? :huh: Or are you just desperately trying to get an account like the other 49,000 members? :rolleyes:

Can mods please ban these topics? Its turning into a gimme gimme rampage

Can mods please ban these topics? Its turning into a gimme gimme rampage

As far as I know this thread is MADE for people to beg... once. They are just adding their names to the list, they post once and its done... Or are you saying that its a good thing to have this thread AND to delete to other ones. :huh: :)

spIdeZ - so you're saying that everyone with alot of posts are spammers. and that you, the guy with ~100posts only post interesting long novels that always bring something to the thread. see how easy it is to generalize ? anyway... think what you want, like I said, the only thing I want is to gather people with gmail to help neowin have gmail accounts.

it's pretty useless even "signing up" in this thread because by the time there were enough invites gmail would already be open for anyone... ;)

but hey......everyone can get some free posts! :rolleyes: After all, an arbitrary number directly correlates to everything about a person!

Now remember kids, the more posts you have on an online forum with other geeks, the bigger your dick is and the richer you are!

dude, please stop posting here if you have nothing that's gonna contribute to this thread. All you do is troll and its annoying.

All you do by keeping posting here just proves that you're the only one that cares.

I may not be doing something against the rules, but you bitch and moan like I would be breaking them. You proved you point, it bothers you. And time proved something too, it ain't gonna change.

Now go, please.

YES MA'AM! You're the boss! You have contributed sooooooo much more than I have, I just adore you! I only wish I could be that helpful! Already so many people have got their gmail accounts from this thread, I can already SEE the accomplishments!

Is there anyway we can know whos next in the queue? Like maybe post on the first post saying "The next person up is..." or somen.

Is there anyway we can know whos next in the queue? Like maybe post on the first post saying "The next person up is..." or somen.

That would be a great idea.

From now on I won't sort the names. Last name will be the last one to be invited. Then just look through the thread and tadam! :)

YES MA'AM! You're the boss! You have contributed sooooooo much more than I have, I just adore you! I only wish I could be that helpful! Already so many people have got their gmail accounts from this thread, I can already SEE the accomplishments!

Shut the hell up and be gone.

And I also like to change the title of this thread to - [DEFINITIVE] Posting Gmail invites bannage queue !

Radish?

And I also like to change the title of this thread to - [DEFINITIVE] Posting Gmail invites bannage queue !

OH NOES!!!!!!!

I don't even know what he meant by that. Enlighten me :(

What I meant by that?

Shut the hell up and be gone.

Radish?

Is it possible if we could sticky this thread?

Thanks!

thanks so much for the invite blax, when i get my invites ill be sure to come back and invite the other neowinians