[DEFINITIVE] Gmail queue !

Bonjour!

If only this was a stack. Then i'd be first!!!!!

lol yeah, it should go by seniority

I wasn't talking about that at all. I was simply implying that the stack was the opposite of a queue.

A queue is first in first out, a stack is last in first out.

just for the record i can't edit my other post but here's my e-mail here:

goalie_ca@hotmail.com

I wasn't talking about that at all. I was simply implying that the stack was the opposite of a queue.

A queue is first in first out, a stack is last in first out.

just for the record i can't edit my other post but here's my e-mail here:

goalie_ca@hotmail.com

yeah i understood what you were talking about, i just thought how it would be nice for it to be based on seniority through how long you have been here.

:p because then i would skip ahead of some people.

The queue will take a long time to clear. From what I know, new Gmail users can only invite new uses after a month of usage. You'll not get the ability to invite immediately after registration. :unsure:

The queue will take a long time to clear. From what I know, new Gmail users can only invite new uses after a month of usage. You'll not get the ability to invite immediately after registration. :unsure:

not true. i got my invites the same day...in fact maybe about 3 hours after signing up :p :blink:

not true. i got my invites the same day...in fact maybe about 3 hours after signing up :p :blink:

That's cool! My friend could only invite after exactly 1 month of usage. I think the giving out of invitations is random depending on Google's system.

Oh dear.. I'm not complaining but it is going to take a long, long time to clear :(, considering so far only 1 user has donated an invite and around 50 people are on it. Hopefully we will have an influx of donators soon :)