Request members to review products

Could someone please review a suite of products we just released yesterday. They are called SearchView, BigBlogZoo Classic, and MediaMiner.

We would like as many people as possible to use them, so we are giving the first two away for free and the third one is commercial trialware.

Downloads

Info

Please note the downloads are largish, mostly because we ship a Java Runtime Environment with them, if you have a JRE 1.5 then you can use the smaller downloads further along the page. Please also note that for the BigBlogZoo Classic and MediaMiner the system needs a minimum of 512mb.

Thanks,

Kent

GenerateScape

New Powerbooks PLEASE! complete with some sexy sexy pictures! :)

586700702[/snapback]

Will do once I get it on Monday. Pictures and all :-p

Thinking of doing the Mini but I have a first generation, so I don't think anyone wants it really.

Cheers,

lieb39

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh would anyone like to review the Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z10 camera please. I am considering buying it soon, but i dont really want to end up spending my money on a below average product. thankyou in advance

the M:ROBE 500i Please :)

586832172[/snapback]

heres a quick review.

the camera sucks. its way to bluury. the battery life is 8-10 hours for mp3s.

its basically a gimped media player

Can anyone review the Nokia 6682? I've been looking at this for sometime now. I had the 6620, which I'm told is the one before it, which I liked, but had no megapixel camera, and it just recently died on me.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh would anyone like to review the Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z10 camera please. I am considering buying it soon, but i dont really want to end up spending my money on a below average product. thankyou in advance

Are you referring to the 6 MP Casio Exilim 6.0MP Digital Camera (EX-Z110)? I can't find anything about a Z10. Can you tell me more about it? I've tested MANY cameras and can most likely help you out with this... :)