Request members to review products

todd
I'd like someone to review http://www.<< spam >> I kinda want to do it but I think that it might be a scam or that they'll spam my mailbox(the real one) once they have my address.

It's a good idea, but here's the thing.. mods delete any instances of << spam >> .. people advertising referrals (in their sigs) too. its not very welcome around here.. however, there are plenty of reviews elsewhere :)

• 2 weeks later...
hifive

Canon A95! Canon A95! Canon A95! Canon A95! Canon A95! Canon A95!

Thanks. :D

Mattgduk

Can someone review the XEN EMP-200 256MB

asdflkjsdrhthfhrhr

Someone review that Zen Touch... it looks awesome.

kombolcha
I'd like someone to review http://www.<< spam >> I kinda want to do it but I think that it might be a scam or that they'll spam my mailbox(the real one) once they have my address.

get me 5 refferals and i'll write a review.

gringo

I think we need a guide to help users to get rid of spamm... (i.e. progs, filters, blacklist databases, etc).

(I've resquested here 'cause the guide section doesn't have a thread for request)

what do you think guys??

goheels681

Could someone review eTrust EZ Armor Security Suite? RoadRunner has it for free and Norton is about to run out...

MrBear5587

Can someone review Norton AntiVirus 2005?

Roomiestdruid

I'd like to see someone (or maybe everyone) post reviews and/or comparisions of round ATA cable manufacturers. Just a general who's who of solidly built round ATA cables. I've heard a few stories from friends who had bad round cables that fell apart pretty quickly, so any thoughts on good cables would be sweer. Teh sweer indeed.

Cael

I'm pretty sure no one has it so I'm not going to be dissappointed if nothing comes up but could someone please review the Neuros II HD

http://www.neurosaudio.com/

I would be very appreciative, even if you did the Neuros I

Chris Lee

I was wondering if anyone could review the flashdrives for usb.

More specifically, the Transcend Jetflash 2a usb drive.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Softland

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could review Backup4all v 2.2.1, the link is Backup software

I represent this company and I would like to hear more opinions about it and maybe some suggestions.

Thank you!

P.S. I'm new here so if I did any mistakes please forgive me :p

goheels681

Could someone review the Logitech X-530 speakers?

• 2 weeks later...
LeoSad

Dear members,

I'm very interested to get a review for new version of our shareware, named QuickFiles. This application is designed to make file search and cataloging in MS Windows a bit more friendly.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION:

Be in touch with your files - be in touch with your success!

QuickFiles is a powerful, yet easy-to-use cataloging utility that helps you always be in touch with your data. This utility allows you to create virtual folders and fill them with files automatically on the base of powerful search capabilities, or manually. QuickFiles supports preview for wide range of files not limited to images, but including Microsoft word documents, etc. Virtual folders could be browsed in the manner similar to Windows Explorer. Files could be opened for editing right from virtual folder. Folder content could be exported into HTML, text files, or printed. QuickFiles automatically rescan your hard drive to keep all information actual. Other helpful features of this utility - quick access to file by typing part of it's name and searching for duplicate files within virtual folder.

DETAILS: http://www.metalinkltd.com/quickfiles/

Thanks in advance,

Leonid

IK47

someone please review that new iRiver flash mp3 with color screen and camera

canadian397

I need someone to review the hp photosmart m407 REALLY BADLY!!

McLuke

I couldn't find any review for Sony Cybershot DSCW1, can any 1 here do that for me?

Monkey Man

anyone got a Creative Zen Micro they would be willing to review?

• 2 weeks later...
golazo

michael schumachers f1 car

• 4 weeks later...
oddcrap

psgamer0921, your lucky day my friend has these speakers i'm write a review. I'll look through these and see if I see any products worth the time of reviewing

MyGeneration

Yes, If somebody could review MyGeneration, see http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com specifically if there are any .NET folks who are familiar with Data Layers and ADO.NET they could take a look at MyGeneration dOOdads which can be found here dOOdads homepage. MyGeneration is free so just go ahead and download it, any feedback is welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
andi_kam

lol, yeh, someone review the zen micro. As the guy above me said ^^ Monkey Man