Request members to review products

If anyone owns or is going to own the Qtec ks70 water cooling kit I would love a review on it.

Don't shout at Qtec just yet, I havn't found a review on this product just yet but 2 people have so far commented in various places saying it was great.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, if anyone has the Logitech? Z-2300 speakers, could you please make a review on it. I am really looking forward to buying these, but wanted to know your opinion on them. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
epiphone sheraton?:p

i think rio karma would be useful as would the iri

er

2504777[/snapback]

Which version of the iriver? I have the H10 and besides having some problem getting it sync'd initally it seems great. I like that it syncs using Windows Media Player and I don't have to load any additional software. The capacity is more than enough for most of my travels. However, it is a hard drive based player and so i don't use it for working out. I leave that up to my RIO Cali.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have built a PHP based Adress Book. Can you write a brief review on it. What I mostly need is some critisysm and suggestions for enhancing the application. Please specify your browser, and how it behaves. Any problems that have arised during the test.

Here it is: AddressBook

Thanks in advance :)

cam anybody review the iaudio x5, according to reviews and opinions its supposed to be the best dap out there, a review would be most appreciated :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can somebody review the zen neeon? hehehe.  :D thanks a million!

586296897[/snapback]

i agree it is the onli 'good' with 5gb which is in ma range :pinch:

otherwise i will have 2 wait ages to accumlate more money :cry:

I'd like someone to review the Apple Mighty Mouse. Particually how well it works in Windows!

586319875[/snapback]

Seconded. ;)