Legit, Free XP Pro

I've still gotta wait another week. I just thought this was interesting.

Learn More, Earn More

You earned 100 points just for registering with Windows Mobile? Training. The points really pile up quickly as you complete courses and the associated quizzes. You can earn up to 250 points per course. Earn additional points by completing extra credit activities.

You Can't Lose

Want to earn even more? Sign up to receive our timely, information-packed e-mail updates. You earn 50 points just for signing up, and you'll learn about valuable sales tips and resources. We'll also tell you about new courses on Windows Mobile? Training and even more new ways to earn points. Sign up now.

Ten Points a Week

Do you want some extra credit for your efforts? For every week that you sign in and check out what is new at Windows Mobile? Training you will be given ten points. Show up regularly and start collecting points for keeping up to date.

Was wondering how I just got another 10 points. haha!

ok people you will NOT get any of this stuff until they verify you work for the company you stated when it asked you which one you work for... Microsoft doesn't just give free stuff out to anyone, they are strict about rules and regulations and this one said you MUST be a member of a company that participates in this.

@neufuse, ehmm some peep like me and Neobond do have received it few days ago, and they didnt checked the company i worked for since i putted a fake company

Any one got the answers to the new quiz Portable Media Center

No, but I'd like to have them as well. I need only 25 points for my next gift :rolleyes:

I already have a legit XP pro so I got the mouse and keyboard combo

My page only shows 'Home', 'Training' and 'Resources'. Why does yours have more? I finsihed all the tests too :blink: Anyone know why?

The reason you guy's have not got your copies of xp is that they are going to send you a full version of Xp with sp intergreated. Maybe thats why it's taking so long

The reason you guy's have not got your copies of xp is that they are going to send you a full version of Xp with sp intergreated. Maybe thats why it's taking so long

Where'd it say that?

Bleh this stuff can only be sent to the US. Does any of those countries on the dropdown list when registering allow you to send it anywhere in Europe?

Nope, im in UK, i ordered some things

i got 9 more days. that would be awsum if it did come, though, im not getting my hopes up as i said my company was "none"

Any one got the answers to the new quiz Portable Media Center
i third that. someone should make a "study guide" :shifty: