Legit, Free XP Pro

I got this email

"We have been experiencing some registration issues on the Windows Mobile™ Training site and we are requesting your help to prevent misuse of the site’s resources.

To ensure that legitimate users of the site are being rewarded for their participation, we are asking users to verify that they are current employees of a company that sells Windows Mobile Devices.

Please take one of the following actions to verify your current status:

1. Send a pay stub in your name from one of these vendors:

BT Mobility, Carphone Warehouse, Dixons, Dixons Tax Free, Evesham, Infinite, Micro Anvika, Motorola UK, O2, Optus, Orange, PCWorld, Phones4U, Telefónica, The Link, T-Mobile - UK

Send the paystub to us at:

Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program

P.O. Box 40068

Portland, OR 97240 USA

2. Have your employer send an e-mail verifying your employment with one of these vendors:

Carphone Warehouse

Dixons

Micro Anvika

O2

Orange

PCWorld

The Line

Send the e-mail to: verification@windowsmobiletraining.com

Your employer’s message must come from an e-mail account with the company name in the domain.

Please take action within the next 30 days if you wish to remain eligible for current or future rewards.

See you online,

The Windows Mobile Training Team"

lol. i can't believe this thread is still alive. obviously scam like anything else. :sleep:

It's not a scam. It's just that people tried to get something they weren't eligible for in the first place. I don't expect Microsoft to send out free stuff to everybody on the planet.

does noone here actually work for one of these companies, they could massively help fellow neowinians out and send MS some emails claiming to be the employer of those that recieved the emails

lol. i can't believe this thread is still alive. obviously scam like anything else. :sleep:

do you want me to take a pic of the 2 mice I got?

I think most ppl in the netherlands got their stuff.. but because there are only a few ppl.. they didn't bother a lot with it.. But the UK on the other hand... :unsure:

does noone here actually work for one of these companies, they could massively help fellow neowinians out and send MS some emails claiming to be the employer of those that recieved the emails

heh, i just made a fake email - from staff@pcworld.co.uk ;) Saying somthing like 'We can confirm that 'my name' is an employee of pc world ltd..blah blah' :p

heh, i just made a fake email - from staff@pcworld.co.uk ;) Saying somthing like 'We can confirm that 'my name' is an employee of pc world ltd..blah blah' :p

and have you got anything back?

Hehe :))) Nice deal. I am not at USA... don't wanna to read over 350 posts. Just tell me, someone receive a keyboard, WinXP OS, mouse or other? :)