Legit, Free XP Pro

We have been experiencing some registration issues on the Windows Mobile? Training site and we are requesting your help to prevent misuse of the site's resources.To ensure that legitimate users of the site are being rewarded for their participation, we are asking users to verify that they are current employees of a company that sells Windows Mobile Devices.b>

Please take one of the following actions to verify your current status:

1. Send a pay stub in your name from one of these vendors:

BT Mobility, Carphone Warehouse, Dixons, Dixons Tax Free, Evesham, Infinite, Micro Anvika, Motorola UK, O2, Optus, Orange, PCWorld, Phones4U, Telef?nica, The Link, T-Mobile - UK

Send the paystub to us at:

Microsoft Windows Mobile Training Program

P.O. Box 40068

Portland, OR 97240 USA

2. Have your employer send an e-mail verifying your employment with one of these vendors:

Carphone Warehouse

Dixons

Micro Anvika

O2

Orange

PCWorld

The Line

Send the e-mail to: verification@windowsmobiletraining.com

Your employer's message must come from an e-mail account with the company name in the domain.

Please take action within the next 30 days if you wish to remain eligible for current or future rewards.

See you online,

The Windows Mobile Training Team

Looks like I wont be getting anything..... shame.

I completed the tests and ordered when this first was *released*, they have not sent me any e-mails asking for a pay stub, I have not received my K/M Wireless combo either.

I can not access the site either, when it asks me to log in it says: "The .NET Passport service is currently unavailable at this Web site for one of these reasons" it has been like that for a few days, any else see this? Should I even try and get more points or will they ask for my pay stub?

You need to use IE. I got that message when I used Firefox.

Sounds like a good deal... I'll have to give it a go this weekend. :yes:

I dont get why you post this pic, and if you are just doing it and dont really work for a company then you have about a 0.01% chance of getting it.

I just got an email from MS. They want me to sign an form and have it notorized and mailed to them to prove my credentials. They said they would also except a paystub or something from your employer emailed to them from the same domain as the company I work for. The letter mentioned in the 1st paragraph about stopping misuse of the site.

Expect more to be sent I imagine....

I just got the Verification email, so i sent them a snotty email saying that they should have checked this when people signed up rather than 3 months later, and that i would be onto my solicitor if they wont honour the original agreement

I just got the Verification email, so i sent them a snotty email saying that they should have checked this when people signed up rather than 3 months later, and that i would be onto my solicitor if they wont honour the original agreement

Lol, Genious (Y)

Portable Media Center

Here's the deal.. MS got smart and randomizes the answers i think.. but you dont need to read anything to pass the test.. its so easy and if you dont pass, you probably dont deserve the points :p