Mystery Item Found in Arctic Valley. Can You Help?

You don't have anything. What you are seeing is the relfection of light from Venus bouncing off the swamp gas near your home. That, with the addition of atmospheric conditions, makes it look like you have a broken piece of painted aluminum in your home. But you don't.

LMAO!

<1337! :woot:

I have emailed Alcoa and will give an update as soon as I get an answer. Hopefully, I won't get some stupid automated email though. I emailed their division that has to do with environmental safety.

Dunno, but, I had a piece of aircraft that crashed and it had blood on it from the guy that died. He crashed into the house next to us.

I lost it when I was a kid.

how much do you want for it

So I should collect random pieces of tin foil and sell them on neobay as "piece of alien spaceship/leftover tuna tupperware". Brilliant :shifty:

From the looks of the company's website they deal mainly in fiber optics and related technologies, including deployment and whatnot. I'd imagine what you have is in some way related to the fiber optic wire, be it deploying it or actually being part of a machine. This is my best guess.

You should take it, tape some chicken wire and coffee stirrers to it. Then pass it off to some nutty New York art dealer. If I were only poor, starving and living on the streets, I'd be a millionaire.

Alcoa hasn't answered me yet :-(

they wont. they will secretly find you kidnap you and steal this item from you. you will find yourself in a remote location three days later. :p

I'm not too worried. If it were something alien, or incredibly rare, the picture would be extremely blurry to the point where it could be anything. Much like every other alien conspiracy! :laugh:

Call them and make a run for it when asked to turn it in... if you see black SUVs and unmarked helicopters then u know its something weird ;)

LOL also be on alert for dudes like jason bourne :rofl: :laugh:

• 6 months later...

"Holy thread revival Batman!"

It was a piece of metal left from the wreckage of a 36th century interdimensional time machine after a rat chewed through the circuitry and caused a catastrophic cascading failure of the ships primary systems. The resulting explosion caused pieces of the wreckage to be scattered accross several millenia throughout time. ;)

The truth is I don't think we'll ever know. Iirc somebody posted a website for the company name on the piece.