ilovebees.com speculation here

yeah...im pretty bored....so i tried phone from domain whois...it was a message box...it said

Hi, this is dana plz leave a message blah blah blah

and @ first there was a bit of noise for like a second (blah blah was part of message btw)

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

Of course the crew won't come for me if they're all dead. If they're all dead and I alone am left to tell the tale.

This change anyone's mind about the game? :p

I guess not. But still, you have to admit, it is pretty clever. It's driving the Halo fanbase absolutely insane.

BTW, it's not a countdown to the release date- Halo 2 is released on November 9th and November 11th for North America and Europe, respectively. It's supposed to be a worldwide release, so other countries should get it around that same time as well.

There's been speculation- with some facts to support- that beta testing may end very soon, and a single player demo might be released. I wouldn't really bet on anything until we actually figure out just what the hell all of it means.

I'm hoping that it's Bungie and not Microsoft. I so want this to be something for Halo 2 and not crap that's just using the game's hype to attract an audience.