Neowin's Official Fantasy Soccer Thread

These are the current standings :)

Pete Gaulton's The Toffeemen stretch out their lead at the top of the table with an incredible 76 points this gameweek, whilst Robert Dodds' The Untouchables also rack up an impressive score of 60. Elsewhere in the league Peter Masterson's New York's Finest and James Constable's Atomic Penguins had a bad week, with only 21 points. We also welcome Ben Goddard's Kerms Killas and paul bryantp's Dover FC to the league, who both got impressive scores in their first gameweek.

Good luck in the next week :)

post-91-1096932009.jpg

These are the current standings :)

Pete Gaulton's The Toffeemen stretch out their lead at the top of the table with an incredible 76 points this gameweek

Yay me :D

Fortunately my subs played and got me some extra points

Man, this was a crap week for me :pinch:

Here are the current standings for week 9.

Pete Gaulton stretches his lead out at the top with the highest score of the week, 69. Another impressive score of 61 was achieved by Mark Windridge's BloodAngels. Everyone else had a comparitively low-scoring week, with the next highest score being 56.

Good luck for next week!! And I hope to god Henry is fit...although I want Arsenal to lose....but I need Henry.....ARGH Fantasy Football makes your support for a team waver! Tis not good!!

post-21315-1098366949_thumb.jpg

Here are the standings for week 11. Paul Bidwell's Megalomania had the highest score this week with 53 points. The next highest score was 50 by Chris Palmer's Yeovil Town. Pete Gaulton retains his commanding position at the top of the table, but Matt Constantino's second place looks open to threat from third and fourth place.

:)

post-21315-1099405674_thumb.jpg