Have u ever see ghost or feel existense of it?

When I was still young, I once heard chains hitting the floor from the corridor outside my old apartment at night. My mother recently told me that, according to Chinese culture, this is the sound of (gasp!) Death.

well at night and tonight I hear somethingoutside my window sounds like someone is going thoru my bushes and tapping my window when I took my screen off and if its a guy he wont like it when I shot him with paint balls

I did a brief tour of Asia a few years back. Vietnam's cultural capital of Hu? appealed to me the most, and I decided to stay a few weeks longer than I had anticipated. Whilst in Hu?, I got caught up in a game introduced to me by a few Vietnamese teenagers. It involved taking grave offerings, and running off into the night chanting a few vietnamese verses. Supposedly, the ghost of the buried was supposed to be upset with you, and chase you. I'm not Vietnamese, and I never actually took part in the whole procedure, but the deathly silence and the strange injuries inflicted upon the participants were enough to spook me, even to this day.

Yes I have and it was the most frightening experience of my life.

I was in a tent, heard the footsteps of a person around the tent. Jumped out, looked no one there. While this was happening the air grew very cold, icy.

Seen one... yes. The night my dad died I was sitting downstairs and I saw a green flash down the other side of the room.

Feel and see one... yes. Black things floating around my room, too much to type but they scared the crap out of me.

One of my aunts has a very old, big victorian style house out in Small town, Nebraska, where we spend christmas. IT is well known amongst the family that this house is supposedly haunted. Well one christmas, about 6 years ago I was down in the living room watching the 'Water Boy' after everyone had gone to sleep. The movie had just ended and I heard someone coming down the steps from upstairs (it was a squeaky house, and easy to track people's movements), and I assumed it was my father coming down to tell me to goto bed. Well I wasn't happy at this notion so I decided to ignore the noise. So I hear the the noise on the stairs stop and 'my dad' walking from the steps to right behind me, to the right of the chair I was in. So I finally look back and no one is there! I believed that house was haunted then.

I haven't but a friend mine said he did one night. We were riding our bikes on a trail out in the woods and he fell..well he crashed off into a tree. He said that it sounded like someone was running right towards him, and it wasn't me because I was on gravel not in the grass..breaking branches off trees. I told him it was probably just a deer or something that you spooked and he still thinks it was something else, and not a deer. :unsure:

I do hear some short and sharp noises in my room at night.. Don't know what it is. Maybe it's from the chair, or some part from the tv, dunno.. But it's always after I go to bed :s

Usually I don't like to tell about my experience, because it doesn't make me sound like a rational type of person. I guess its an OK story. Anyways some background:

My grandfather built the house I grew up in. He also committed suicide in the basement. From what family members tell me (they never have said much positive about him) was that he was a racist, child abuser and drunk. But I never knew him so I don't know.

My house was old somewhat. My father always keeps updating or adding on to it. He even put in new flooring about 7 years back (a couple of years before I moved out). Also my mother has told me that when I was very young I would hallucinate.

Well I do remember a couple of those 'hallucinations', but that doesn't mean that wasn't what they were, I just don't believe they were. Anyway what they were isn't very interesting. So I'll move on.

I'll pick out a couple of things I've experienced so as not to bore you all to death. Usually while alone in the house (pretty obvious I guess) I would hear the boards creep precisely in order of a person walking toward the hallway (front door -> living room hallway -> turn right into other hallway). No big deal though, house can make those noises, right?

Well while growing up I also remember staying awake for an hour or so before I'd sleep (I've always have been a bit of an insomniac) and in our pan/pot/whatever lower cabinet I always would hear them fall. In retrospect it was weird, because back then it never scared me, I was so used to it. No matter how they were stacked or organized, they'd always be knocked all over the place inside.

Also I remember once I was alone trying to sleep again in my room. I guess I was about 14ish. I had felt something near me. But whatever, I'm didn't really think too much of it, just a weird feeling you know? Then this circle of light appeared on my closet. Not a sphere, but a circle. 2D so to speak. Like a flashlight, but none of the rings, it was solid. So I of course looked out my window (from my bed, not getting up of course). Nothing out there, but the trees and the moon that I could see. Then the light moves to the right...over my big dresser and around it, down the wall over my bed and then over my head and stops (it was still against the wall and 2D). It just hovered and then left.

Also I've done things like throw rocks randomly down to the abandoned house about very, very near my own. Its surrounded by a wooded area. I'd throw it down and sometimes it would be thrown back. Even if it hit at the edge of the trees. I'm sure I would have at least seen something throw it, but I never did.

My sister claims to have seen floating heads above her bed. She's also apparently seen disturbing things on a Ouji board she used to have (which I think was probably just her imagination). Anyways, I still get weird vibes in that house when I go to visit and I hate sleeping there.

Anyways that's just a few things I've experienced before in my parent's house. I'm sure a lot of these things can be explained or whatever, but it doesn't matter to me. I'm rational and that's what I experienced. I don't know what causes it or why, I just know at least with me, its happened.

Sorry about the long post.

I believe ghosts exist but I don't believe they can hurt or touch, thats all you have to remember when you feel like your being watched.

When I was younger I would see big black covered bodies just run or walk across the room and that would spook the hell out of me when I'd go and see if anyone was there, also I've felt a lot of times when someone seems to be watching me, one of the wierdest things was when I was in the kitchen with my mom and friend and all of the sudden the back yard turned totally white for a few secs then went normal and apprently I was the only one to notice it..... I've also heard of some disturbing stories from family members

Yep.

Long story. all ghost stories seem generic and extremely similar. It wasnt hostile so nothing bad happened. Was more interesting than scary.

This was at an old victorian house up the road.

I live in this house called the Hood House. The previous owner said she saw Mrs. Hood wandering around the house... But I think she is a lying crack head. We have been here for close to 12 years and havnt seen/heard/noticed anything in that time.

My grandfather built the house I grew up in. He also committed suicide in the basement.... he was a racist, child abuser and drunk.

You, my friend, have balls. I could never set foot into a house that was constructed by a suicidal racist. Seeing as how he wasn't the most pleasant of people, he's probably one of those ****ed-off spirits (poltergeist, maybe?)

You, my friend, have balls. I could never set foot into a house that was constructed by a suicidal racist. Seeing as how he wasn't the most pleasant of people, he's probably one of those ****ed-off spirits (poltergeist, maybe?)

Well its not like I had much of a choice whether I'd live there or not. There's other things that happened, but it'd just sound like I'm making things up and really doesn't matter that much, except as some good stories. My grandmother (his ex wife) told my older brother once that one reason she had left him is that while he was in the KKK he may have actually murdered 5 people. My father told me once that my grandfather used to hide his moonshine with those big rat tracks (the type so big it will cut your hand off) and if you didn't reach in on the right side, it'd snap your fingers off. If everything is true and not exagerated then I'd say he was one mean ****er. He's sort of like the family's dark secret.

:huh: I think I heard one once, inside my apartment -- there was a knock on the front door, but the sound was on the inside. No one ran down the stairs outside, which are wood, and make a distinct sound if you climb on them. And no, I was not high or drinking at the time.

And once or twice after my aunt died, I was woken by what sounded like her yelling my name. :woot:

I always think that my house is haunted, probably just me.

But, once when I was kinda sleeping but still just awake I had my feet out the bottom of my covers and a felt this gush of air across my feet as though someone was walking past me. but, I was in the room on my own and I knew for a fact that my window was shut an my door was also completly shut and it doesn't open on it's if you close it properly. So, I got up and the room was freezing cold and I saw what looked like one of them light circle thing (forgot name) on my wardrobe. That was a kinda scarey night.

Malcolm. He worked with children. Loved it more than anything. Then one night, he finds out he made a mistake with one of them. Didn't help that one at all. He thinks about that one a lot. Can't forget. Ever since then, things have been different. He's become messed up. Confused. Angry. Not the same person he used to be. And his wife doesn't like the person he's become. They hardly speak at all anymore. They're like strangers. And then one day this person Malcolm meets a wonderful boy who reminds him of that one. Reminds him a lot of that one. Malcolm decides to try to help this new boy. He thinks maybe if he can help this boy, it would be like helping that one too.

Edited by Chem