Have u ever see ghost or feel existense of it?

i live in an old apartment building in annapolis MD

it was built in 1789

annapolis has alot of history and use to be a major slave trading town.

i figured i would see something at some point but sadly i have not yet.

The night my grandfather died I was asleep on a cot in the living room of my grandparents house (the cot was directly in front of and facing away from the couch). I remember waking up and something told me to look behind me on the couch. When I did I saw my grandfather sitting there as solid as ever smiling at me. I was so shocked I closed my eyes and fell directly back to sleep. The funny thing is I know I wasn't dreaming this because I told my grandmother and my family what the room looked like. Ie. Someone had turned the hallway light on (my grandmother had gotten up in the middle of the night and turned the light on). The next day I didn't feel spooked to be in the room or what not. It was comforting to have seen him actually. Kind of like a last farewell since I didn't get to say goodbye before he died.

Well, sort of, but it is kinda a documented event. Sleep paralysis. An amazing disorder I should admit. I've only experienced it five times in my life.

I woke up and boom I was stuck, being held down on the bed, unable to move or scream. The entire time feeling the overwhelming presence of a malevolent spirit in the room behind me, staring at me in a vulnerable position. I do not believe in the supernatural, and still don't. I know this is a condition, but the fear I feel at the moment this happens can't be described. It makes me hesitant to go to bed tonight, in fear that this might happen again.

The first time it happened to me the room was dark, and I actually saw what I believe now to be the malevolent presence. Black shadows were quickly darting around me. I was incredibly scared, but I knew what was happening. Today my room was lit up with the sun when it happened, so I did not see the presence, just had the strong feeling.

Two episodes honestly broke my nerves down, but have made me somewhat interested and scared at the same time to experience it again. I was in a very lucid dream state before I went into the paralysis, and it was amazing. I was in complete control of what was occurring.

hehe..for sum reason i found that statement funny! lmao..hehe..awww... :rofl:

at least my statement is funnier than you are :rolleyes:

i guess if any of u haven't seen any ghost. read this thread at night alone. u might feel the existense of horror environment. just kiddin..........

i never seen one

but i felt one time very scary, someone was making weird sounds sharp at midnight .

what about u?

People who see ghosts / believe (truly and not sarcastically) are ALL retarded.

• 4 weeks later...

when my mom's uncle died (they were very near each other) she woke up brutally at like 2:15am and saw a flash . At the morning, my grandmother told her that his uncle died this night at the hospital. (He was already at the hospital). My mother ask her at what time he died. She said at 2:15am. Thats really scary .. and i know she said the truth my mother is not this type of person.

BTW i already saw UFO in my life like 1 year ago but that is not a ghost story. Didn't saw one but i'm pretty sure they exist.

i no this is kinda old, but its intersting so am digging it back up :devil:

I have always believed in stuff like this, some ppl think its all rubbish but you will only see something if you really want to, and even then it could be just your imagination because its something u want n u get that kinda scary feeling that scares you, but you like it and your mind can play tricks on you!

ive had a few experiences...

when i wa young my mam said i used to always stare into one corner of the room, and mumble stuff... probly nothing

opposite my house is alot of farm land which i believe used to be houses there used to be some sort of bombing or something took place as i heard they all got destroyed n turned into farm land...anyway for a few acres of field it went up hill until you reach the entrance to a place called bomber wood the farmer made a great flat surface which led all the way to the bottom of the field, we used to race n see who could go faster on our bikes. one day i'd had my turn, n so had a friend we wer now at the bottom of the field looking up to the top you could see the full track leading down but a tree from the field entrance blocked a small part of it, i could see my brother from the top take off for his turn and down he came he dissapeared behind the tree n didnt come out of the other end after a few seconds i begin to ride my bike to him coz i thought he had falling, as i was about to ride up i noticed him starting to ride from the the top entrance to the wood and he came down as normal, even tho it was moraless impossible to get back to the top off the hill in a few seconds i asked and he said no, that he hadnt fallen n only came down the one time. so who was it that came down before him? weird thing is my friend who had came down before my brother seen him aswell so it wasnt just me! which left us both confused and still dont know what it was to this day!

:cry:

One night when I was getting ready to go to bed, I seen a light that was on upstairs but I swear that it was off a few minutes ago because I was just up there. This was a few years ago. Nobody else went upstairs so they didn't turn it on. And sometimes at night I would hear what sounded like footsteps coming from upstairs. :ninja: