My First Girl / True love!

"patience my young padawon (sp?)" and i will say, it is all worth it.

Went camping in the Wisconsin Dells (big tourist attractions with tons of theme parks) and saturday night, there was a dance at the campgrounds. i was sorta happy to go, but wasnt expecting much. I talked to a few people here and there, then came up upon a group of kids that looked a little older then me (like 15 or 16)(im 14, gonna be 15 in october) I just started hangin out there, and there was one girl that was sorta shy, but really cute, and i looked at her, and dont know, her eyes just drove me in. found out she was only a month older then me, and we are both going to be freshmen this year (9th grade). the DJ came started playing music, i sat next to her. just some small talk. I asked her if she wanted to get a soda, and it made it easier to talk without the loud noise. found out we had similar interests (running and volleyball), and both thought that "grinding" and other rap dancing just isnt dancing. hung out some more with her other friends. then after an hour or so, just asked her if she wanted to go on a walk. we did talked more about our selves, it just came so naturally. Im usually so nervous around girls, even my friends ive known for like 3 years. it just was there. sat by a fire for awhile, chatted. I mean this is just so perfect. she is sweet, caring, loving, thoughtful, smart, and attractive. you dont find all that usually.

End of the dance came along, and FINALLY a slow dance. It felt SO right. now i know i messed up a few times, but hey, i dont think i did that bad for a first time.

we walked around for awhile afterwords, held hands, was sweet.

We exchanged phone numbers and AIM SN's, and we would get thogether the next day.

Needless to say, i didnt get more then 3 hours of sleep that night... kept wakin up thinkin about her

She was on a walk with her friends the next day, and i cought up. we stopped under a pavillion, chatted and stuff for awhile, a few other kids left to go home. then we both had to go at the same time. we hugged. said get online when we got home or else :)

5 hours later, get home, like within 4 seconds of me getting online, she IMs me. found out that she couldnt stop thinking about me either, and well we talked for 3 and a half hours straight :cool: needless to say, after 13 pages of convo, found out she lives an hour and a half away (who cares?) and we HAVE to get together...

I dont know, but since the moment i met this girl, my life has changed. my mom even said some stuff to me about it. i just feel so much happier.

The one thing we both got out of this "dance" is at least a life-long friendship, if not more :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice ... good for you :). Many people go their whole lives and never have that buzz for a single second. Enjoy it while you have it and good luck :D.

LOL. That's great. Sounds like when me and my girfriend got together.

We have been together for just over 2 years now :) We got together when we were 15. She's a real sweety

Such a beautifull story, looks like you found your perfect girl! I hope everything goes well and I whish you both a happy time!

One tip: IF ever things are going bad, don't give up too fast, think about the good things and try to keep her. Everyone has ups and downs, once you get through the downs you'll have an even stronger relationship.

yeah, usually im either mute around girls, (well almost) get sort of cocky, or just freak out... didnt happen at all.. never even crossed my mind

any TIPS on keeping a distance releationship

LOL u told ur mum

well i was like a half an hour late coming home from the dance (i did leave a msg on their cell tho) but yeah they got really mad (well my dad did) so i kind of had to tell someone

i'm not talking about now, just enjoy now but sometimes in a relationship there comes a time when 3rd elements are involved and you start to get jealous or she does and the relationship gets a little ****** up from there.

"the jeaulosy slide" is just a way to say to not be jeaulous unless you have real reasons for it.

i learned that the hard way and now i've matured (i think haha) you should try to give her the best you got. be happy man!

Dude, that's awsome (Y) Good work for you and the girl.

It's awsome to feel happy eh? Some people never get to feel that or only experience it once. Hold on to it as long as you can.

nice story :) nice to see some happy people on here :)

keep hold of her mate

and don't let your mates try to split you up, a lot of mine tried a lot of lies to try to split me and my girl up

good stuff. hope it works out for ya. im not even gonna bother be cynical now just keep in mind your only 15 and there is plenty of chances for things to get tense. still best of luck dude.

Congrats man!

I remember my first sweetheart (not too well, there's been quite a few since!) and the feeling you get from it is amazing.

You're making me go all gushy now, damn you!!

hey good to hear it dude...

i'm tasting that feeling for about 6months and she just drives me crazy man... I can't real live without her... she is all that I have ever wanted... :wub:

good luck m8...

Congrats man. Hope everything works out for you.

Just had my 3 year anniversary with my g/f. We pretty much dated all through high school. I dont know what Id do without her. :wub:

Good luck! :)

Awesome! (Y)

I guess as far as advice can go, remember one very important thing, especially since you are so young: relationships need to grow. It will not always be this easy and sweet and it will not always be rough and difficult. If you truly care about her and she truly cares about you, then mistakes you make as normal people should be forgiven. It's ok to get angry at each other, as long as there is communication. Tell her your feelings (alot of people think guys can't be good communicators, but you know what? Fukc them). And make sure she does the same in return. Don't be surprised if you two find some interests you DON'T share; that's where the growing comes in. If she likes a certain type of movie and you've always hated it, learn to like it. It's amazing how sheltered our lives are when we don't learn to accept and participate in the other's life.

Take it from me dude. As one of the previous posters said, don't get discouraged during difficult times. When I met my girlfriend, we clicked like it was nothing. We both are going to the same college going for the same medical program and both had gotten out of horrible relationships. She finds it really difficult to tell me her feelings because, basically, she wasn't raised with parents who talked to her, so she has had to keep things inside. Now, after 11 months, she is opening up more, telling me how she feels when I least expect it. And for me in return, I give her that space she needs to do her hobbies (scrapbooks, crochet) and I let her be an individual instead of an entity. Yeah, we have disagreements but it never turns to a fight and we always diffuse it before it gets out of hand. Love is great but you have to work for it.

I'm sure things will work out for the best. Either you stay together forever and life is great, or you learn from any mistakes you make and it makes you a better person. Great quote: "What could possibly be worse than the total agony of being in love?"