My First Girl / True love!

that sounds great but as we all know that 1st loving relationships won't last.. sadly. :no:

either way I'm happy for ya :D

that sounds great but as we all know that 1st loving relationships won't last.. sadly. :no:

Not always mate ... still with mine after nearly 9 years and been married 2 of them :D. Life couldn't be better at the mo.

wow touching story i wish i could hav the same experience as you and meet a really special girl like that

neways good luck with your relationship, lets see how it turns out ;)

It makes me both happy and sad to read this...

Happy in that you're obviously very happy about the outcome and that's great :) good luck (doubt you'll need it though, seeing how it's going :p)

Yeah, on the phone last night with her, we both made the agreement to keep in contact through high school and college...

i also invited her to homecoming

her and i both believe in soul mates after thos so ya never know :)

Whoa! Wish that would happen to me!

Well done dude :D

Now.......Do a bit of :beer: .... then go back to her place, do a bit of :uberhump: then a bit more :hump: ...

:p

Lucky you man. I no way am I good with girls. I met this one girl and we hit it off like it was nothing, but needless to say time went on and we never got closer than a hug. I'm kicking myself now because of that. Oh well I guess there are other women out there.