Show off your car!

This is my brothers car, i love it... i really should record a video, the sound this car makes it awesome (not stereo, actual sound heh), but beyond that hes done almost all the work himself and with his friends, heres a shot of this years revision, he totally changed it from last year. You can find this car at most major shows in ontario and atlanta for nopi soon....

1993 Ford Probe GT - Modified beyond belief

pgt76.jpg

pgt75.jpg

edit - haha i didnt post my car since i drive a '95 Cavalier, but thats five now in the thread, haha, i love it, good on gas, gets me to school, in one year ill have my bmw 540i ;) BLING!

But not as fun. ;)

back to the original point.

there's no birthdate in your profile. so i'm guessing you couldn't drive even if you wanted to. and that's why you're in a show off your car thread trying to impress people by showing off your skateboard.

ooh, aah.

alright, someone is impressed. will you shut up and go away now?

or at least post a pic of you standing next to a ferrari and try to make us believe you can afford it :laugh:

ps: also in your profile, you mention a girlfriend... so she hops on the skateboard with you, and you go down to taco bell for dinner and then ride over to the theaters to catch a movie? riiight...

im a big fan of the 97 and 98 models.... my brothers good friend is a salesmen at the BMW lot in my area and hes been watching the dealer auctions for me , if i had a choice between a new or old i would take the old, i dont find the new models at all interesting =[ ill be getting it once i graduate ITP one year from now!

my dream BMW can be found here.

5401.jpg

im a big fan of the 97 and 98 models.... my brothers good friend is a salesmen at the BMW lot in my area and hes been watching the dealer auctions for me , if i had a choice between a new or old i would take the old, i dont find the new models at all interesting =[ ill be getting it once i graduate ITP one year from now!

my dream BMW can be found here.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tripp/5401.jpg

cool (Y)

and welcome to neowin :)

makaveli7i

Thats a nice Ferrari 456m Where you live ill race you with my Viper

Im Blury in the picture for a reason LOL

I'll give you a run for your money in my Cobra - you'll beat me hands down, but it'll be fun to race something worthy in my gorgeous Cobra :D Somehow racing mini coopers and Peugeot 205's just doesnt satisfy me these days :/

back to the original point.

there's no birthdate in your profile.  so i'm guessing you couldn't drive even if you wanted to.  and that's why you're in a show off your car thread trying to impress people by showing off your skateboard.

ooh, aah.

alright, someone is impressed.  will you shut up and go away now?

or at least post a pic of you standing next to a ferrari and try to make us believe you can afford it :laugh:

ps: also in your profile, you mention a girlfriend...  so she hops on the skateboard with you, and you go down to taco bell for dinner and then ride over to the theaters to catch a movie?  riiight...

Well I originally posted the skateboard just to be funny. I thought the simple fact that I posted my skateboard in a car thread would make it obvious I wasn't posting in the most serious of manners. If I was going to try and impress people with my skateboard I'd at least use a picture of me doing something on it, instead of it just sitting there. :blink:

I'm a month from 18, so I'm far past the driving requirements age, and I've got a red 99 Accord fyi. If you really need me to I'll take a picture of it.

And although you were trying to be funny, I'd love jogging or riding a bike somewhere with my girlfriend as opposed to riding in a car. I'm someone that believes in using things like trains, cars, etc as little as possible, for various reasons. I'm not one to try and show off things that cost a lot of money either. :p

Edited by Raum

Geez oik, it's not that big a deal. The man was joking..

Anyway, I can't get a car for a year I'm only 15... :(

But I'm about to get PAID (hopefully, and yes its legal :cool: ) and I don't know which car I want to get...

Crossfire? :shifty:

get your celicas while you can they will be getting fazed out for the hawt new scion. (which is supposed to and proabbaly will beat out the civic in the modders choice its not that bad stock either)

It's still more fun.  :)

My trip to Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground ( http://www.bruntingthorpe.com ) on Monday says otherwise. Doing 140MPH down their 2 mile straight, neck a neck with another Corrado owner was some of the best fun I have ever had.. as was watching Evo magazine testing a Mercedes McLaren SLR round the same bit of track... oooh marmalade, that was a BEAUTIFUL car! :)

post-7-1093461454.jpg

Edited by Chicane-UK

if i win the lotto (20 mil) i intend to learn how to drive stick on a enzo lol ill never have to leave first gear.

ya, but have you owned two previous ferraris? that's what it takes to get selected to buy an enzo.