Show off your car!

ya, but have you owned two previous ferraris? that's what it takes to get selected to buy an enzo.

no it doesnt i could go down to one of the ezxclusive dealships in toronto and pick one up. I know the owner of an exotic car dealership here (dads friend) so i think it would be cool. otherwise i would get a g35 nissan 350z, nissan murano (for winter) all with nice rims and modded to hell (excpet the murano) and mabye a nice blueish mystique paint job.

Would mind the new prototype convertible Rolls Royce. Specs of it were in a car magazine I picked up today.. engine is (wait for it) 9 litre V16!! 700BHP, and 700lb/ft of torque available from pretty much idle. Talk about silent power!! :)

My trip to Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground ( http://www.bruntingthorpe.com ) on Monday says otherwise. Doing 140MPH down their 2 mile straight, neck a neck with another Corrado owner was some of the best fun I have ever had.. as was watching Evo magazine testing a Mercedes McLaren SLR round the same bit of track... oooh marmalade, that was a BEAUTIFUL car! :)

I've seen ONE of them here in the States. God I want one but I don't want the price that goes with them. But yeah they are very sweet.

Volvo XC90 D5 SE GearTronic.

Its not mine, its my dads. If you want some more images of it PM me.

This one has been saved and optimised to fit just under the 250KB upload limit.

Heres some pictures of my cuzins rides. There not too bad, they both just added there DVD players in them.

IMG_6655.sized.jpg Mitshubushi Eclips3

Picture_002.jpg Acura Inregra

if i win the lotto (20 mil) i intend to learn how to drive stick on a enzo lol ill never have to leave first gear.

I'm pretty certain the enzo ferrari uses paddle shifters. So no clutch pedal and no "stick" :)

If you want to learn to drive stick go buy yourself an old Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth K-car for like 600 bucks and then sell it when you know how to operate a manual. :) Heck you can get those little cars with a non intercooled single turbo. :)

I'm pretty certain the enzo ferrari uses paddle shifters. So no clutch pedal and no "stick" :)

If you want to learn to drive stick go buy yourself an old Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth K-car for like 600 bucks and then sell it when you know how to operate a manual. :) Heck you can get those little cars with a non intercooled single turbo. :)

right you are sir... it is a paddle shifted 7 speed i believe.

lol well whatevr it would be hilarous to go to some ferarri club and like practise backing into a spot scapr the tail on the curb and stuff. just minor body work but make them freak out.

Volvo XC90 D5 SE GearTronic.

Its not mine, its my dads. If you want some more images of it PM me.

This one has been saved and optimised to fit just under the 250KB upload limit.

hey what colour is that?

my dad just got one for my mom. one with a 2.5T (210HP) motor. I went to the UK volvo website and I saw that you can only select the D5 or T6 in the UK. Here we have the D5, 2.5T and the T6.

That's not cedar green pearl right?

it's not actually my car, but it's the one i want, and i have driven one...  while i was in pennsylvania last month, my uncle took me to a bmw dealership and he conned (well, not really, but it's a long story) the salesman into letting us take the car out, and then my uncle pulled over and let me drive it...

2004 bmw m3

333hp 3.2l inline-6

carbon black (it's not actually black, it's like the dark blue from carbon paper)

cinnamon leather interior

manual/stick/standard, whatever you like to call it

this car has an awesome feel to it and an amazing sound...  i just love it.

anybody want to give me $56,000 so i can buy one?  pleeease...

My wife has a 2002 (silver with grey leather) and she loves it. I just wish we had gotten SMG and not the 6sp manual. Its mine on the weekends :)

My wife has a 2002 (silver with grey leather) and she loves it. I just wish we had gotten SMG and not the 6sp manual. Its mine on the weekends :)

i'm so torn between the manual and the smg... on the one hand, i know i could do a lot better with the smg... but i like the experience with a manual too... nothing like coming out of 1st gear by just slamming the shifter straight back :p

so why do you want smg?

• 4 weeks later...

My 2004 Mustang GT Saleen Conversion:

(note: the pictures with the blackout headlight covers & saleen bodykit & lowered...aren't displayed here...its still in the shop getting the kit put on as we speak and I will have updated pictures later on my car domain site.)

639828_1.jpg

639828_2.jpg

639828_4.jpg

639828_3.jpg

Engine Components:

1.) Flowmaster Exhaust System.

2.) BBK Off-road X-Pipe.

3.) MAC Cold Air Intake System.

Interior Components:

1.) 5" AutoMeter Shiftlight.

2.) Ford Racing Steering Wheel.

3.) Mach460 6-DISC Changer.

4.) 2 12" Q-Power Subwoofers in a ClearBox.

5.) Performance Teknique 1000w AMP.

Exterior Components:

1.) Saleen Bodykit.

2.) Blackout Headlight Covers.

3.) Dunlap ZR-Rated Performance Tires.

4.) Lowered 2" (cut springs).

Future Modifications:

Engine Components:

1.) Paxton 13psi Supercharger.

2.) Exhaust Cut-outs.

3.) Pully System

Interior Components: