west coast of US will be destroyed ..

if that ever happends we can say good bye to Starbucks, Vulcan Inc., Amazon.com, RealNetworks, Airborne Express, Boeing, AT&T Wireless, Costco, Eddie Bauer, Expedia.com, Nintendo of America, T-Mobile USA and Microsoft  cry.gif  wacko.gif  no.gif  pinch.gif  sick.gif  realmad.gif

we can only hope that real will be taken out... and what of it if microsoft is blown to bits.... linux would become a lot more popular :p

And i'm asking the question what will they do ? It is very soon. Like 2010 they said. The US West Coast will broke up (not all the west coast, more at the south west ex: Los Angeles) because of a major earthquake. And people there are not affraid by that and stay there. I know its in a couple of years but i would take no risk.

And another thing that is TRUE is that there is a Super Volcano that is located in a park in USA. It's growing under earth and make the earth "boobs" and it is growing more and more. A super volcano is one of the hypothese of the extinct of dinausors. Scientist said that it come each 10 000 year and guess what, we are about at 10 000 year of the last one.

Do a search for super volcano you will see what it does. USA , Canada, Mexico will be hit by it.

PS: Sorry fro some word that i forgot how to tell in english :p

Dont flame me and say it's all false it is true ! Scientist facts (reputed scientist of course)! I have some recorded video about this.

dude stop worrying about when your gonna die and live your life.... sheeesh

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, 'super volcanoes' are real and geologists have been tracking the one under Yellowstone National park for quite some time. The last eruption of a super volcano was in Toba, Sumatra, 75,000 years ago. It had approximately 10,000 times the explosive force of Mount St. Helens. The Yellowstone volcano has a period of about 600,000 years and it has been about 640,000 years since its last eruption.

As for California breaking off, now that one requires the tinfoil hat.

:whistle: Few I would have died just a few years before that wouild happen

Ok, so where is the basis of the idea that California will break off?

I think someone has seen the movie 10.5, and decided to take us for a spin - complete with the badly translated subtitles.

• 3 weeks later...

lol we still cant predict when earthquakes are gonna happen that could be off by several years or it could be way to late we wont know til it happens

Get your tinfoil hats out, everyone!!  :alien:

[Moved Here]

I've been wearing mine for a while now, I don't want the aliens to read my mind...its a conspiracy guys, they must be involved with the volcano too, they want to destroy mankind...everyone arm yourselves and go protect earth!! :rolleyes:

The "Day After Tomorrow" scenario is a very real possibility as are the super storms in the movie. Just because it was in a hollywood movie, it does not mean the scenario is not based on real science.

The science behind this comes for studying the behavior of storms and the fluid dynamics of the air in our atmosphere.

I don't think you guys should worry and stop living your lives but you should think about taking your lives more seriously and try being more open minded about things.

So you're telling me that it's been 65,000 years since this thing erupted but you have proof that in just 6 years it will go again? That's like saying you can spot a penny on a sidewalk from the moon man. Get real.

Anyway, who cares? It's not like we have any control over what nature does. If we die, we die.

well i guess we dont have to worry about the anti-christ now :rolleyes:

but honestly.. when did they start predicting all this... and its gonna happen "very soon".. yeah sure ill go out and buy volcano insurance now!

All I know is I'm much more content on dealing with these earthquakes than sitting in Florida with a bulls-eye on my head for those hurricanes. If there was a major quake, like 8.0 or higher, I would be much more frightened if I still lived in Hawaii for fear of those tsunamis that could basically wipe out the islands.

And I agree with wa22guy. They can't even predict when Mount St. Helens is going to erupt, yet they have a crap load of equipment and the latest in technologies just sitting there and have been studying it for years. Scientists didn't give warnings until about 48 hours before the initial 'grumblings and rumblings'. How the hell are they going to predict a super-volcano to the exact year? :wacko: