NeoRequest

Question

Neowin,

Over the past few months, myself (JMann) and Chorpeac have been working on a new graphics request system for Neowin, called Neorequest. This system has been designed to provide a lot more organised and simplier system to request graphics. My job on Neorequest was to provide the skins and to make the graphics on Neorequest look very good and also to make the system simple so users dont get confused or stuck when using it. Chorpeac was the guy who codes the whole thing together and makes all work together and has done a brilliant job bringing it all together and it has worked perfectly, so without further talk, myself and Chorpeac present Neorequest Graphics Request System. Enjoy the system and drop us a comment or question in the Neorequest Official Neowin Forum, all linked below.

Neorequest Graphics Request System

Neorequest Official Neowin Forum

Enjoy it, as it was made for all of you and Neowin.

Best Regards,

JMann and Chorpeac.

Neorequest Creators

Edited by JMann

Whoa. You really are stupid, stu_pid! hehe. j/k. Don't request in here, post in Neorequest.net. Not here in this thread! Simple. ;)

Whoa. You really are stupid, stu_pid! hehe. j/k. Don't request in here, post in Neorequest.net. Not here in this thread! Simple. ;)

whoa. how did i ever make such a simple mistake. thanks for the right direction.

:pinch:

Np. (Y) Sorry if you took me for been rude! :) I saw you requested, I will keep an eye on it, to make sure its all cool, and remember me and Chorpeac have you all under surveilance! :) j/k.

Edit: Not really a joke, as it's pretty much true. :ninja:

Hi guys,

I have a graphic here logo4.gif

Could someone just do something to it for me. You see it looks really small on the site (http://www.techboards.net/) so is there any chance you could make it larger and say something more on it like "TechBoards.net - The Internets leading Computer & Technology forum".

Thanks,

Denis

Hi guys,

I have a graphic here logo4.gif

Could someone just do something to it for me. You see it looks really small on the site (http://www.techboards.net/) so is there any chance you could make it larger and say something more on it like "TechBoards.net - The Internets leading Computer & Technology forum".

Thanks,

Denis

584720336[/snapback]

Youv'e never really seemed to get the hang of this have you, in this thread you do not create graphic requests in here, you go to http://www.neorequest.net and login to Neowin there and then request. Then you graphic request will be handled. Please understand this, any problems, PM me.

JMann

i noticed in the lighter themes ie blue etc the menu text that is above images is unreadable because of the light background and the white text

also for some reason the Current Statistics box is slightly to large to fit in the content box

i also noticed you domain troubles

to stop it from displaying neorequest.tekngn.net you need to transfer the domain name to the dns servers of wherever your hosted

edit:

also

when you filter the requests to unasigned then try to go to the next page it displays all the requests

Edited by b3n

Won't let me log in, says I have a bad userid/pass!

584802580[/snapback]

Well this is happening to me too, anyone can help out...?? :whistle:

This is weird. It shouldnt be with a name like yours? Regarding Neorequest doesnt handle the login issues, it *should* be Neowins Login system error. Try asking in Site and Forum issues, as this isn't right. But Neorequest doesnt deal with the login issues, Neowin do. Sietse is the coder for it, just so you know.

JMann

Cool new set up, its been a while since i checked out neowin, looks like a big improovement from the old request set up. Props to Jmann and others involved in making NeoRequest.

This is weird. It shouldnt be with a name like yours? Regarding Neorequest doesnt handle the login issues, it *should* be Neowins Login system error. Try asking in Site and Forum issues, as this isn't right. But Neorequest doesnt deal with the login issues, Neowin do. Sietse is the coder for it, just so you know.

JMann

584875279[/snapback]

That doesnt help. It does the same thing with mine. Somebody plz help.

That doesnt help. It does the same thing with mine. Somebody plz help.

584918042[/snapback]

Well, i think i know why this is happening to me...

I asked some time ago to Neobond to change my nick, and he did...

So i was Inspire and if i use that nick it does enter in Neorequest, it's not right but i hope someone could fix this... :rolleyes:

err while rating something I get:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]

System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0

System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +47

NeoRequest.GraphicsRequestView.CompletedWorkList_ItemCommand(Object source, DataListCommandEventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\NeoRequest\GraphicsRequestView.aspx.cs:433

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.OnItemCommand(DataListCommandEventArgs e) +110

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +60

System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataListItem.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) +101

System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +26

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +121

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +115

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Anyone?