NeoRequest

Question

Neowin,

Over the past few months, myself (JMann) and Chorpeac have been working on a new graphics request system for Neowin, called Neorequest. This system has been designed to provide a lot more organised and simplier system to request graphics. My job on Neorequest was to provide the skins and to make the graphics on Neorequest look very good and also to make the system simple so users dont get confused or stuck when using it. Chorpeac was the guy who codes the whole thing together and makes all work together and has done a brilliant job bringing it all together and it has worked perfectly, so without further talk, myself and Chorpeac present Neorequest Graphics Request System. Enjoy the system and drop us a comment or question in the Neorequest Official Neowin Forum, all linked below.

Neorequest Graphics Request System

Neorequest Official Neowin Forum

Enjoy it, as it was made for all of you and Neowin.

Best Regards,

JMann and Chorpeac.

Neorequest Creators

Edited by JMann

211 answers to this question

Hmm, anyone else having this problem Post it in the NeoRequest Forum (Bug Reports thread) and we will get onto this Tommorow.

JMann

Neorequest seems good ...but some requsts haven't been done nothing ... and it is slow on assignments.. but well done !

Check for more information in the NeoRequest SubForum here on Neowin. We are having problems with the main Database. Some server hardware failed and loast the most recent data. Chorpeac has been working hard trying to restore it back at the moment and still is. Most of the service is up and running like normal again, but we are still missing some data entries, i.e. Graphic Requests. Bug Reports thread in our forum will explain more. ;)

JMann

hmm just wondering whether if you all are still using the neorequest system? hmm...because i checked back the older requests and quite a number of requests are still open...so is NeoRequest still the right place to request for graphics? just needa confirm...thanks in advance ;)

It is, but thing's are going just a little slower at the moment with the Data loss we encured a while ago. Still awaiting more news from the Data Recovery centre I believe.

JMann

Working for me. (Y) (Thursday 13th 09:23am)

If still not for you Computer Guru, post it in the Bug Reports thread in the NeoRequest forum. :)

It's currently not Re-directing on the correct Domain at the moment. For more reference, go to the NeoRequest forum here on Neowin and check out the thread, "I Cannot Login".

JMann

Can you post a pic of the error?

I believe this is still in result of the Neowin code changing, and we will not be back online for those of you who cleared your cookies until we can get with the Neowin coders.

Yeah Login is still down at the moment, due to the External Login. I have PM'ed an Administrator a while back, but no response as of yet. I think it will be up, among over things soon, and when its ready.

Can you post a pic of the error?

I believe this is still in result of the Neowin code changing, and we will not be back online for those of you who cleared your cookies until we can get with the Neowin coders.

heres a pic:

post-43533-1134095561_thumb.jpg