NeoRequest

Question

Neowin,

Over the past few months, myself (JMann) and Chorpeac have been working on a new graphics request system for Neowin, called Neorequest. This system has been designed to provide a lot more organised and simplier system to request graphics. My job on Neorequest was to provide the skins and to make the graphics on Neorequest look very good and also to make the system simple so users dont get confused or stuck when using it. Chorpeac was the guy who codes the whole thing together and makes all work together and has done a brilliant job bringing it all together and it has worked perfectly, so without further talk, myself and Chorpeac present Neorequest Graphics Request System. Enjoy the system and drop us a comment or question in the Neorequest Official Neowin Forum, all linked below.

Neorequest Graphics Request System

Neorequest Official Neowin Forum

Enjoy it, as it was made for all of you and Neowin.

Best Regards,

JMann and Chorpeac.

Neorequest Creators

Edited by JMann

211 answers to this question

I need a logo like the round Dell one, but with 'iBox' in it, and white on blue(like the blue on the very left of this page). The text MUST be as rounded as possible, with NO SQUARE CORNERS.

Thanks in advance.

(The logo will be used on my new PC, and maybe my website)

I posted this here: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=291547

585557638[/snapback]

alright.. i just made this in like 5 mins. so dunt expect too much

Leave it a bit longer, and once more only repost your request with some updated information. Or try your luck here in this Forum, Web/Graphics and Design Corner. Then post a link to your NeoRequest post on the thread you made as well, then they can help you on Neowin or NeoRequest. (Y)

Indeed there is:

NeoRequest Home -> Left Hand side Help Bar -> "- Rating Reminders" -> Click! ;)

That is where you get an overview of Rating's and you can rate any work you have outstanding there. :)

JMann

Indeed there is:

NeoRequest Home -> Left Hand side Help Bar -> "- Rating Reminders" -> Click! ;)

That is where you get an overview of Rating's and you can rate any work you have outstanding there. :)

JMann

585679046[/snapback]

That's exactly where I sent the user but they still weren't sure where to go from there!!!!

Hi.

Could I get a really cool signature that says something to the likes of:

Jesse Kolb

Certified Geek

Owner & Founder of TechieAdvice.NET

Drop me a line at jessekolb@techieadvice.net

or something like that. I can't decide what text to use, or what looks good.

With an XP style look? 3d? I want this to dazzle people. Thanks! Oh, also, could I get a matching avatar? Thanks!

Edited by Gamedude733

Hi.

Could I get a really cool signature that says something to the likes of:

Jesse Kolb

Certified Geek

Owner & Founder of TechieAdvice.NET

Drop me a line at jessekolb@techieadvice.net

or something like that. I can't decide what text to use, or what looks good.

With an XP style look? 3d? I want this to dazzle people. Thanks!

585706038[/snapback]

:). go to www.neorequest.net to post that :)

Can Anyone help me make a poster for a school lan party?

it needs to be LETTER size...,

it should have a pic of something related to lan parties.. or whatver....

im looking for something very "trendy".. like volcom right now... and uh.. it needs to have the following info..

TITLE : TSA LAN PARTY

WHEN: 22/04/05

FEE: S/. 10

GAMES: WoW, Counter-Strike, Starcraft, Enemy Territory

thnx in advance

Can Anyone help me make a poster for a school lan party?

it needs to be LETTER size...,

it should have a pic of something related to lan parties.. or whatver....

im looking for something very "trendy".. like volcom right now... and uh.. it needs to have the following info..

TITLE : TSA LAN PARTY

WHEN: 22/04/05

FEE: S/. 10

GAMES: WoW, Counter-Strike, Starcraft, Enemy Territory

thnx in advance

585756429[/snapback]

All graphic requests are being handled by the artists on the Neorequest site

www.neorequest.net

I was wondering if anyone could make a wallpaper for me.. cool modern maybe 3d wallpaper for my work pc. i work at maimonides medical center, patient accounts dept. http://www.maimonidesmed.org/ they gave me a promotion recently... set me up with a new pc new desk and such but i have this ugly-@$$ standard wallpaper. could anyone make one that possible says the hospital name and dept for me?

Thank you in advance for anyone replying or even reading this

screen resolution 800 x 600

Not sure how many people read this thread but please take note of this. As a designer, I enjoy helping people and doing their requests. First off no one has all the time in the world. I help out on neorequest when I get the time (which can often be very rare). I therefore expect that the person I'm doing a favour for will at least show some gratitude for my time and effort.

I reguarly read requests of people who arn't entirely sure what they want and so are asking the designer to use their own imagination. There's no problem with this but I often find that what I submit is not as they imagined it. Please therefore, make sure you post ANY information or ideas, however big or small it may be. I can't speak for other designers but personally I can't read peoples minds so every piece of information is really important.

One last point is to please acknowledge that the designer will help out of his own freewill. I know that you can rate work at 0 but whether you like the work or not, someone has spent time and effort into making and so expects to be shown some appreciation. I suggest that one should always rate someones work at least 4.

As mentioned earlier designers like to feel encouraged and it is often nice to recieve something as a token of appreciation. It also helps to encourage people to have a go, and can also result in someone producing a better piece of work. I therefore suggest that anyone who is looking for a good piece of work done quickly, that they try and offer something (can be anything like $5 - 10), to get what they want.

I'm posting this on behalf of many designers who I believe feel very similarly about this. 99% of the time, the requester is a decent person however I do from time to time encounter someone who possibly not purposly, do something that upsets me.

Thanks very much.

Welcome Guest ( Register )

NeoRequest utilizes the user database from Neowin.net. In order for you to access NeoRequest, you need a Neowin.net account. You are here because you need to log into the system using a Neowin.net account. Once you have successfully logged into the system, you will not need to authenticate again until you log out.

If you do not have a Neowin account, you may register by clicking the 'Register' link near the top of the screen. Please click the "Log into NeoRequest" button below to be taken to the Neowin.net authentication form. Once authenticated, you will be automatically redirected to the NeoRequest application.

Login failed because the ticket could not be verified. Try logging in again.

? NeoRequest 2004 | Version: 2.0 | NeoRequest by JMann and Chorpeac

- NeoRequest Credits -

It worked a few minutes ago ..

Hmm, and its not working for you now? I Logged out and in again and it was ok with me, try again and let me know.

JMann