Missiles attached to two 9/11 hijacked planes?

I dunno what ur seeing the things gonna go on fire either way. I think someone wouldve picked that out already if it was real and said that osama had a missile or something. Whoever made its got way too much time on their hands

On the bottom-left image the plane lets off a little explosion at the front before hitting the building.

Radish?

It seems to let it off when the whole nose is almost inside the building, not before it hits.. that could be anything that went from the impact.

It seems to let it off when the whole nose is almost inside the building, not before it hits.. that could be anything that went from the impact.

That's true, but it looks like to me that is a localized explosion with my eyes, otherwise the whole front of the plane should have exploded on impact.

Radish?

Just think about it for a bit,

The Hijackers took over the planes with small blades (razors or something, i dont remember what, someone should be able to fill me in here).

If i remember correctly they hijacked the plane after take off.

So airport ground crew would have been the ones working on the planes before take off, which is the only time that a missle pod could be attached, not hijackers.

The certainly couldn't attach the missiles to the plane while it was in the air, I'm pretty sure thats next to impossible, especiialy for people that only took over a plane with small blades.

The only thing that resembles a missle in the 9/11 events were the planes themselves.

Just think about it for a bit,

The Hijackers took over the planes with small blades (razors or something, i dont remember what, someone should be able to fill me in here).

If i remember correctly they hijacked the plane after take off.

So airport ground crew would have been the ones working on the planes before take off, which is the only time that a missle pod could be attached, not hijackers.

The certainly couldn't attach the missiles to the plane while it was in the air, I'm pretty sure thats next to impossible, especiialy for people that only took over a plane with small blades.

The only thing that resembles a missle in the 9/11 events were the planes themselves.

What the video was implying is that it was not terrorists, but the government did it themselves.

hmm, that flash could have been a reflection, there just isnt enough detail visable to make a good observation IMO

though i am of the belief that the WTC tradegy wasnt exactly as we are told, but im not accepting this footage for what its proported to be on the strength of my personal beliefs.

besides, why would you need a missile on a boeing 747? come on, the speed, size and weight of the Airliner alone do a better job than the missile could, surely?

I think hypoxiaicon came up with the answer for the missle pods

Quote:

hypoxiaicon

"That is a Fuel tank on a 767,

Checked out boeing sites. its also a miliatary aircraft used to refe-fuel. The tank has since being removed from all 767's"

As for government, i see that as far fetched, IMO it looks like nothing more then sunlight reflecting of the nose of the plane.

The most obvious explanation for something is usually the correct one.