9/11 In Plane Site - Movie

9/11 In Plane Site - (Save Target as.. or Use Download Manager..)

Download & watch the Movie

Movie (Documentary) Info in General:

From Dave vonKleist,

(co-host of The Power Hour radio program & writer/producer of the album Will Someone Listen)

and

William Lewis

(producer & director of American Freedom News, TruNews and Police State)

comes a full length documentary presented in a modern, stylish TV news-magazine format.

"911 In Plane Site"

uses news footage from all of the major news sources in an in-depth analysis

which shows that what was originally reported on the morning of September 11, 2001

is not what has become the official story of that day.

Eyewitness accounts and live video feeds told the real story of 911 and they are

presented now for the first time as evidence of the largest cover-up in modern day history.

With the pounding force of a sledgehammer you will find yourself horrified and astonished at the shear scope of the largest transgressions ever carried out against the people of the

United States and indeed... of the entire world.

Downloading now, cheers m8.

They should put things like this out on every channel in america so they all can see how blind they have been.

but then bush's uncle or cousin runs one ot the networks :cry:

Just watched it now.... it does raise quite a few issues, but as the presenter said "with all major incidents, conspiracy theories are made to try to explain what happened"

It was such a large incident that there are bound to be things no one can explain :(

I'm guessing this will be like the JFK Incident and we'll never truly understand what happened :alien:

I have saw the movie, I don't understand why people like the american government lie to us...

It's better we don't know the true........

Having that much power helps.

In regards to the movie itself, it's quite damaging to the Bush administration, it's plainly obvious something was covered up. Some of us already knew the conspiracy theories thrown about that this movie brings into focus, like the object attached to the plane and the flashes on impact etc. And the whole Pentagon fiasco.

Makes you think doesn't it? And that's what they don't want, they don't want smart people thinking, they want stupid cattle.

either way bush is gonna win the elsction and is gonna run the country for 4 more years

great anit it :unsure:

Actually, yes it is!

Say, aren't you the same guys that think the moon landing was done in Hollywood?

thats weird... i had just first heard about this movie a couple days ago and here it is... ready to download... although i thought you could only buy the movie on vhs/dvd... is this the whole movie?

Downloading now (leeching off of my college's uber fast connection)... I'm really interested as to what this will say. I am the skeptical type, so naturally I have many questions about what really happened on that day...

I hope this will help me understand some things.