9/11 In Plane Site - Movie

Downloading now, cheers m8.

They should put things like this out on every channel in america so they all can see how blind they have been.

but then bush's uncle or cousin runs one ot the networks  :cry:

Don't need too, 'cuz most of American know this is fake.

Only foreign like you believe it true.. 'cuz you already hate Bush.

lol im an american and i know there is a 9/11 conspiracy...you and 95% of the rest of the US population have just been brainwashed your whole lives w/ corporate media, controlled education and politics.... open your eyes man... do some INDEPENDENT research and then see if you want to vote for bush or vote at all. i was once like you too but then i took the red pill.

Tis the season for conspiracy. The nuts really come out for election season eh?

it's always the season man... if you call us nuts then i can easily call you brainwashed fools.

The whole world, even most of America believe that it was a conspiricy.

i wouldnt say bush alone obviously... it's the elite (the real world rulers) and the Bush administration/US govt. Bush knew and was obviously involved but Cheney was the main man in charge.

Wasn't all of this shown to be total fakery in a previous Neowin thread?

WHAT A BUNCH OF MEAT-PUPPETS!!!!!

If you are actually to gulliable to believe this "movie", you probably also believe that Patrick Starfish, Spongebob Squarepants and the rest of the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom are real people and that "Spongebob Squarepants" is a DOCUMENTARY!

You people have seen too many friggin' "Action" movies and EXPECT to see a conspiracy.

Well - there *is* a conspiracy...the conspiracy is that people are wanting there to BE a conspiracy sooo badly that they'll use faked/Photoshop'ed photos and doctored video frames to make their point. With the right ammount of money, I can do a video showing that it wasn't a 757 crashing into the WTC, it was HILLARY CLINTON!

What a bunch of flaming asshats! Go put your tinfoil hats on, and watch out for the "Black Helicopters"!!!

It just goest to show you that P.T. Barnum *was* right - there *is* a sucker born every minute!

--ScottKin

Edited by ScottKin

if you call us nuts then i can easily call you brainwashed fools.

110% agreed. or just as LOC said, cattle. (Y)

Downloading the Movie now, actually it just finished, so I will watch later and probably comment when I am done. Thanks for sharing.

but i agree the moon landing was fake ..

:pinch: :whistle:

Can you please give me the reasoning behind this? The "moon hoax" book (on which the FOX TV speical was based) has been debunked and debunked repeatedly...

(Off to watch this 9/11 video...)

Wasn't all of this shown to be total fakery in a previous Neowin thread?

WHAT A BUNCH OF MEAT-PUPPETS!!!!!

If you are actually to gulliable to believe this "movie", you probably also believe that Patrick Starfish, Spongebob Squarepants and the rest of the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom are real people and that "Spongebob Squarepants" is a DOCUMENTARY!

You people have seen too many friggin' "Action" movies and EXPECT to see a conspiracy.

Well - there *is* a conspiracy...the conspiracy is that people are wanting there to BE a conspiracy sooo badly that they'll use faked/Photoshop'ed photos and doctored video frames to make their point. With the right ammount of money, I can do a video showing that it wasn't a 757 crashing into the WTC, it was HILLARY CLINTON!

What a bunch of flaming asshats! Go put your tinfoil hats on, and watch out for the "Black Helicopters"!!!

It just goest to show you that P.T. Barnum *was* right - there *is* a sucker born every minute!

--ScottKin

**** off you dumb ass

****ing watch the video before you say that.

you're one of the brainwashed people and you don,t even know. You are saying to not believe in that, so why you are believing what the governement and the media are saying. The media can't show this, the governement don't want to and if they do it they will lose their license.

so watch the video, and like they said, you make your own opinion. If you keep saying after that it is bull****, you have a big problem in the head dude. Use your own mind to evaluate the situation.

Arloj, you have to understand that 85% of the people who post on Neowin have only been driving for about 2 or 3 years and a liable to believe ANYTHING...

...including that John Kerry won his 3 Purple Hearts and 1 Silver Star medal HONESTLY, along with a host of other "sensational" conspiracy theories.

--ScottKin

Hey, 2xSilverKnight - nice use of verbage, you hapless twit!

Go check out this thread!!!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=210684

It's all been said before - and you're TWICE the asshat the rest of this site is for going balistic on this.

Run along, 2xSilverKnight and go play with your tinfoil hat.

BTW, you fscktard - I've already SEEN this ****-poor excuse for a "documentary" - and it's just a rehash of "bovine fecal excrement" that's been circulating for a few years now.

Looks like you need some "Mental Floss" :D :D :D :yes: :laugh: :laugh: :hump:

--ScottKin

**** off you dumb ass

****ing watch the video before you say that.

Right, like I'm going to mold my opinions off of somebody with this vocabulary? You sound very academic!

Next thing you know, I'll be taking investment advice from Bubba at the trailer park.

Seriously, look at the evidence presented in the documentary, you can't deny what's being shown! I mean, I have copies of publications with photos I questioned before, just open your eyes!

Seriously, look at the evidence presented in the documentary, you can't deny what's being shown! I mean, I have copies of publications with photos I questioned before, just open your eyes!

Read my post, Meat-puppet!

I SAW the video - This whole issue has already been posted on Neowin back in DECEMBER and it was thoroughly debunked!!!!

GET A FRIGGIN' CLUE AND WAKE THE FSCK UP! The only conspiracy is that the people that are actually SELLING this video are trying to capitalize on hysteria and those people that want to believe this crap. It's like handing 20kilos of crack to a crack-addict.

--ScottKin

If it was posted in DECEMBER, why is there a reference in there about APRIL 2004?

Its probably not the video you think it is

I stand corrected:

krakow - Posted: Aug 30 2004, 02:11

Nonetheless - it was still debunked...except for the tinfoil-wearers in the audience, who want to hold-on to whatever Anti-Bush/Anti-Republican/Anti-Government propaganda they can.

Has the IQ of Neowin-posters suddenly plummeted? I ALREADY SAID THAT I SAW THIS VIDEO!!! SHEESH!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hump: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes: :happy: :rolleyes: :) :D :p :woot: :woot: :woot:

--ScottKin

It has some interesting points...I want to do more research on the undercarriage of those aircraft and the fact that the second plane looked to me to have a black nose...

Some commercial aircraft *do* have black noses where the radome/radar antenna is located. Some airlines chose to paint it, others don't.

Let me guess - that's where they had the "trigger" to fire the "missile"?

:laugh:h::laugh:h::laugh:h::laugh:h::laugh:h::woot:t::woot:t::woot:t::woot:t::woot:t::woot:t:

--ScottKin

Okay, let's start off at the very beginning.

They make the statement, "We are just presenting the evidence, it's up to you to decide." Just before that though, they say that what you are about to see is very signifigant, and then say that the video footage comes from major news agencies, which tries to bolster their claim.

Then right after that they make it sound like the TV agencies are trying to prevent this information from getting released because they denied licenses to show the footage. Do you think FOX licensed the producer of "Outfoxed" to use clips from it's network in a documentary that bashes it completely? This opening statement is simply there to make you think that this information is being surpressed. It's a dirty tactic that is disingenuous.

Next comes a montage of all of the videos we've seen before set to dramatic music intended to stir emotion and hype you up for what is coming up next. (Personally I liked Michael Moores tasteful treatment by showing a blank screen with just the audio, and then just people looking up in horror at the events unfolding, but I digress...)

We then get an introduction from the host of "The Power Hour". I went to his site to check it out, of course. I can't say much about it, except for the focus on 9/11 and other conspiracies. But the fact that he's appearing on "Coast to Coast AM" is a little sketchy... :)

He names "3 kinds of viewers". #1: Violent denial, #2: Violent opposition, #3: "I know it all along". WTF?? Where is the 4th group that looks at this information skeptically, considering the source, and weighs the evidence? He's already discluded this and is making it sound like what they are about to tell you is absolute truth which can only be seen in terms of 'denial' or 'acceptance'.

Next he's trying to compare raffle tickets to pieces of evidence. But a raffle ticket is an absolute guarentee of increasing your odds of winning. A ticket cannot be "flimsy" or "circumstantial" like "evidence" can be. Evidence is not absolute. It can be misleading, flimsy, circumstantial or downright mis-interpreted. His analogy is false. He's trying to convince you ahead of time that because they are going to show lots of little pieces of evidence, then the possibility of what they are going to show you increases with each one. So much for "make up your own mind". They're already trying hard (5 minutes in) to convince you that what they are saying is true...

He makes the statement that no credible claim by the purpetrators of 9/11 was made. Can anybody verify that Al Quaeda never took responsibility for the attacks? (Like most groups do in any terrorist attack...)

Good para-quote: "After seeing the French website, I poured over magazines trying to prove the website wrong". Ok. :) This type of testimonial is common on these "persuasive" "documentaries". I wasn't a believer, but now I am. (and the implied, "And you can be too! :D)

(Oh man, only 9 minutes in... :()

"No photographs showing pieces from a 757" -> Have you ever seen even half-assed plain crashes in the middle of a plain? This plane would have been barrelling full speed into the ground and the side of the building. No wonder it was obliterated. He mentions that you couldn't see "a nose cone". Are you kidding me? The nose took the full brunt of the damage. Idiotic. :crazy: Inside the building there ARE remains of 757 objects that didn't burn. I will say that it was an amazing piece of flying though, to come in that low and that fast....

Argh, I don't have time to debunk all these claims. It takes a lot of knowledge. There are plenty of sites debunking this kind of stuff (like the plane size). Without accurate video of the pentagon crash, you can speculate all you want about how the fuel would burn, now the building would collapse, how the plane would be destroyed in this type of crash... but without being a structural engineer, someone who is knowledgable about how fuel burns in this type of situation, the structure of a plane, how it collapses, what is flammable etc.... it's really easy to throw out claims. They just pray on our collective ignorance about these things. It's the same thing that Christian Fundamentalists do when they try to disprove evolution, cosmology, etc... they fire off a bunch of questions spanning the whole gamut of science to which the person on the receiving end can't possibly answer because of the depth and breadth of the topics.

Next comes a letter from an "official". What is funny is that 9/11 conspiracy people state that the fuel in the WTC towers couldn't have gotten hotter than 1000 degrees (i've heard lower quotes), while those talking about the Pentagon say that the fuel would have burned much hotter (ie: 3000 degrees). You can't have it all folks... <sigh>

It's much easier to answer questions about things you know little about, than for one person to answer all those questions...

I guess my point is... if you are going to go all 100% into this video, please check out sites debunking these common claims too...

I'm only 13 minutes in and I've wasted too much time on this already. I hate it when I do that.. :D Bleh..

you're one of the brainwashed people and you don,t even know. You are saying to not believe in that, so why you are believing what the governement and the media are saying. The media can't show this, the governement don't want to and if they do it they will lose their license.

so watch the video, and like they said, you make your own opinion. If you keep saying after that it is bull****, you have a big problem in the head dude. Use your own mind to evaluate the situation.

It's not often I get the pleasure of reading such crap.

What you're saying is, "Don't be a puppet. Watch the video and decide for yourself. However, if you decide to hold an opinion different than that of the video, you're an idiot."

Right. I see you've decided for yourself too....

Arloj, you have to understand that 85% of the people who post on Neowin have only been driving for about 2 or 3 years and a liable to believe ANYTHING...

Lol, well, I am new here... hence my previous rant. :)

Lol, well, I am new here... hence my previous rant. :)

Arloj - it's nice to see another SANE person in this thread.

You took 90% of what I was in the process of posting and posted it - you must be a faster typist than I am. :yes:

Like I said before: the people that believe this brand of "bovine fecal excrement" are the kind of people who either already expect a conspiracy because they've seen way too many "action" films or run around with tin-foil hats and watch the skies for the "Black Helicopters". :laugh:

I don't mean to laugh - we actually should be sad :( for these people that are so easily duped.

--ScottKin