[OMG] Leaked Alien Interveiw

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh.... it was hard for me to watch that too....

Because I was rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ of at the guibility of anyone to belive this crap. Even my little brother said, "Since when did they start trying to scare the kids on Sesame Street?".

BRANG?

you cant seriously think that is a real word ? ... education isn't what it used to be :blink:

That, inteligence, and rational reasoning.

Edited by Cvrt7.62Ghst

shutup ur a noob urself

You don't really have room to talk :D Why do you seem so angry? It's like you made the video but unhappy about the negative comments.

It is fake btw. Well in my opinion.

it isn't real. It looks so cheesy

The "alien" voice and how he/she/it moves. Why is the room so dark? and why does it get an medical exam like that?

I can say it is high school made.

God thats just dumb ::shakes head:: :no:

i guarantee thats not what a real alien will/would look like... thats the stereotypical, brainwashing image of what we all think of when you say alien.

I believe it's an alien because that's what they say aliens are supposed to want to look like,

but how can ANYBODY seriously believe that those two people who come in clumsy toward the end with a torch are medical staff?

That destroys the whole credibility of the film.

If they're going to go to all the trouble of getting a real alien, and put him through all that distress, just for the purposes of this film, you would think they could at least get some actors who knew something about the medical practitioner trade to give the film an air of authenticity instead of those stumbling oafs who look like they haven't even rehearsed.

The poor announcer even has to apologise for them saying that at least they can keep a secret. (well why is it being fimed if it's s'posed to be a secret, that's another thing I'd like to know?)

i believe in aliens!

but not this video! ;)

1. doctors doesn't studie a patient like that

2. doctors will not examinate somthing in the dark

3. the head is kind of being moved with a stick

4. the alien should be "deadned" (dunno if its the word...)

Why can't people keep an open mind?

If you don't think its real. GIVE EVIDENCE. Dont just shout the odds.

If it think its real, give evidence. Simple.

How can someone "GIVE EVIDENCE"? This is just a piece of video - and like any piece of video, it could be genuine or fake. Tthere is certainly nothing in the video which could provide evidence either way given our limited experience with aliens (read that as no experience other than fiction or conspiracy theories) - aliens could look like rubber puppets, the government could be interviewing aliens for nearly sixty years with telepaths - but in the abscence of any other corroborating evidence, it is not unreasonable to assume the opposite - the alien is a rubber puppet and the government hasn't been interviewing aliens in any shape or form for nearly sixty years let alone using telepaths.

As for keeping an "open mind" there is a difference between keeping an open mind that aliens could exist and simply accepting a video as proof.

This looks pretty much like a older video i think it was supposedly back in the 50's.... I'll see if i can dig it up...

And funkyMonkey there is no "Alien Voice" is was just some narrator.

I watched that vid, and it looks like the area 51 verison of sesame street, but take into the fact of all the lifeforms on this one planet alone, then you have the infinite ocean of space, and to say that we are alone is just plain gullibility.

it isn't real. It looks so cheesy

The "alien" voice and how he/she/it moves. Why is the room so dark? and why does it get an medical exam like that?

I can say it is high school made.

Wow.. Another moron who thinks the voice that was talking was supposed to be the alien..