[OMG] Leaked Alien Interveiw

Here's my thinking on the video:

No.

-----

As for the subject of aliens, I do believe they are out somewhere in space. As somebody said already, if you think about the vastness of space, it is just dumb to think that we are alone.

Edited by fubarshibby

That is absolutely real, it?s a real puppet, those are real actors, holding real flashlights, and it may have even been shot on a REAL Camcorder.

As for being a real Alien, I think not.

Here's my thinking on the video:

No.

-----

As for the subject of aliens, I do believe they are out somewhere in space. As somebody said already, if you think about the vastness of space, it is just dumb to think that we are alone.

Actually there are perfectly valid theories that center around the idea that we are the only lifeforms in the universe.

Video is fake.. laughably fake. (though Dan Rather stands by its authenticity as the guy above said).

Is there other lifeforms in the universe? Almost Certainly as the other guy above said.

I think that this video is real, looks pretty legit to me especially the part at the end when the scientist's start examaning it, you guys tell me wat u think ?? :o

:alien:

Link Here

:alien:

If you think that is real then you're a bit sad realy. You can see within 2 seconds it's a mask!

Oh and the "medical staff"...yeah they really know thier job don't they? Leaning over him, shining a light randomly over his face. Real medical staff would simply lie him down on the floor.

Also, they would turn the lights on, it's an emergency, so the "comfort of the alien" wouldn't come into it.

Bull****.

And what's with the "spooky" music? Do they always play spooky music at interviews with aliens then?

Oh look, I saw an alien last night in my bedroom. Look, I took a photo of it. Looks real doesn't it? I'm convinced, I think it's real. You won't see much, cus the light was off, obviously for the "comfort of the alien".

i dont see any indication that doesnt look that real but then again, for something like this, if it were true, to leak would be pretty hard. Nevertheless i just hope stuff like this is true, it would be uber cool i think....

i dont see any indication that doesnt look that real

Fer cryin' out loud !!

Anybody that thinks this looks real can't have seen too many aliens, that's for sure !!

(They probably too young or too sheltered to have witnessed medical attention also).

• 3 weeks later...

lol - I love how your personally attack the young gent for loving aliens.

this thread stinks with BULLSH*T  :x

and you actually believe that the US military would leak a video of this kind?

this video was made to fool n00bs like yourself

584563554[/snapback]

Hmmm...I don't know. Looks like something that's been shot for a movie or something. I hardly doubt that if this really did happen, it would ever be leaked. And how would the military get to him before anyone else?

is that a question? last time i checked, questions were supposed to end with '?' (question mark)

@SeMz...

no one is flaming the thread started, we just tell him what we think - which is what he wanted to know

584563664[/snapback]

It could be a rehtorical question. They end with ... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...