NexPad 0.6

fundamental/useful programs are the most fun to write. good job bangbang! :D

Thank you. Like I said, it's far from amazing, but I love the fact that I don't even realize I'm using it half the time.

I'm working on that too. It's been a hectic few days in my life, so I haven't had much time to program. I'm working on the double clicking in workspace function and a few other things I can't remember right now. Nothing too too major, but small little annoyances that are hindering my work a bit. I will also be compiling this next version in 1.1 and 2.0 framework so people have an option.

I'm working on that too. It's been a hectic few days in my life, so I haven't had much time to program. I'm working on the double clicking in workspace function and a few other things I can't remember right now. Nothing too too major, but small little annoyances that are hindering my work a bit. I will also be compiling this next version in 1.1 and 2.0 framework so people have an option.

584714820[/snapback]

Good to hear (Y)

Keep up the already excellent work.

Thank you. It's been a flop in some senses (number of downloads) but I still use it a a few of you do also, so I will do my best with my limited abilities. Sleep would be so nice about now lol.

NexPad 0.2 is release. This is the changelog:

I've tested it quite a bit and it seems stable. The main bug about crashing after cancelling an exit has been fixed. -=SD=-, so you know, I am working on implementing a feature to open multiple pads at the beginning. I'm, more or less, just trying to figure out how to include it in the UI without cluttering things or slowing down startup.

Download the updated package from the first post

584685159[/snapback]

Nice to hear, thanks man and keep up the work on this :)

quicksave as in timer based? that may be out of the scope of the overheard I want to include. I wil ldefinitely put a save into the tabs though. I actually contemplated it for 0.2 but wasn't sure enough, at the time.

Didn't mean it that way, I mean just save, because it's quicker than save as, so once you save it once you can just hit that and will save again without prompting to save to a location.

One thing that would be really cool would be having an option to show what line number you are on or numbering each line. Other than that seems like a pretty nice program.

geez sorry guys, I haven't had much time for this. Personal life is a complete mess right now and I need to fix things before I can sit down and code.

beardly: I will consider putting in a status bar with that information which can be toggled on and off so, people like me, don't need to have it open.

One thing that would be really cool would be having an option to show what line number you are on or numbering each line. Other than that seems like a pretty nice program.

584768017[/snapback]

thats something i seriously want :yes:

just a quick thing that has probably been mentioned before. hyperlink support? (or whatever it's called... clickable urls)

that's pretty much the only thing that keeps me from using nexpad full time.

work will pick up on nexpad probably on sunday again. tomorrow is my bday and after the past 2 weeks of my life, I need a day to completely unwind.

Hyperlink support is going to be tough. I'm not against it, but I have to see if it's in my scope of ability.