MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

****.nl and *******.be already posted it but why dont you guys publish it?

Because, unlike the wanna be sites, we actually have ties to MS that we must respect.

I GET this ERROR while Installing MSN MESSENGER 7

I have uninstalled msn messenger 6.2 removed the directory ,cleaned TEMP , restart the comp bt still i get this everytime.

winxp sp2 final.

I just installed over msn6.2 i thin ku need 2 do the same. I also have sp2 final installed.

Just another way to stop me using MSN. The nudge feature - MSN has now got even more annoying!

I'll stick with Miranda... I've stopped using MSN now since too many people message me when I come online, who I have to talk with all night, explaining common knowledge to idiots. I've got programming tasks to do (I mean, what does Microsoft expect to happen when your username pops up in a massive box on everyone else's computer?)

I like the new layout but think 'Nudge' is a stupid idea.

nudge is a thing I wanted for a long time. kinda good to wake up ur contact who is not replying. and remember you can't overdo it so why complain ?

nudge is a thing I wanted for a long time. kinda good to wake up ur contact who is not replying. and remember you can't overdo it so why complain ?

And why do you think they are not replying to you? Could it be that they are bored of what you are saying, or that they are actually doing something else, god forbid? Keep me away from your contact list.

Just another way to stop me using MSN. The nudge feature - MSN has now got even more annoying!

Copied from Yahoo!, which has had it forever (it's called Buzz on Y!). It's annoying if you're getting one and cool if you making one :p

Its riddled with bugs (But that is what I expected it is beta after all!) It looks good, the enhancements they have made look promising. Some people mite say the Nudge feature is a steal of the Buzz feature from Yahoo Messenger but when you look at it if they all learn from each other each IM service will be great!

BTW you can deactivate the nudge feature from the Preference's :rolleyes:

I'll stick with Miranda... I've stopped using MSN now since too many people message me when I come online, who I have to talk with all night, explaining common knowledge to idiots. I've got programming tasks to do (I mean, what does Microsoft expect to happen when your username pops up in a massive box on everyone else's computer?)

you can turn this feature off if it annoys you, just like winks

:laugh: and we all know where you got it from. ;)

It went something like this....

Everyone at **** was reading Neowin news about MSN Messenger 7 beta.

So when people at Neowin were posting links to MSN Messneger 7 beta installer, they also posted the links at **** or people at **** quickly got the link before it was removed.

So now it's availalbe for download at **** cause they don't give two sh...ts or have any rules. :p

Now I know where you got it from :shifty: ****

you can turn this feature off if it annoys you, just like winks

No, because they will nudge you, and then when you do not repond to that, they will have a reason to message you again. Everything accumulates.

Woo - You never realize how much emoticons your contacts have in their nickname untill You use Msn Messenger 7 Huh..is there a way to turn that off? (showing emots in contact list).

Woo - You never realize how much emoticons your contacts have in their nickname untill You use Msn Messenger 7 Huh..is there a way to turn that off? (showing emots in contact list).

I'm afraid not

It annoys me also, I wish people would put nothing but their nickname. I've only put other crap in my nickname once or twice when I was going on holiday, and I had to inform people of this.

these nudge things are incredibly tempting....im alreayd going over board with them....

too bad though

? You cannot sent a Nudge to your contact because he or she is using an older version of Messenger.

?

i want to nudge Toxik:(:(

::::the newest feature i think i really like is the Conctact Card...that is really cool