MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

link removed

spamming is a sure-fire way to getting yourself banned :D

dont be so stupid next time :yes:

so is the actual file out there? or just the screens and info

yes...the actual file is out....

i still cant work it :( i downloaded the windows installer program from Microsoft.com and it said "the specified service already exists" but when i go to my .msi file and click open with my windows installer does not appear in the list. Anyone any advice?

i still cant work it :( i downloaded the windows installer program from Microsoft.com and it said "the specified service already exists" but when i go to my .msi file and click open with my windows installer does not appear in the list. Anyone any advice?

Stop spamming you prick, we heard you the first time :crazy:

yeah i know im sorry. i posted it once then it said "could not be posted server something something" and then i click add reply again then it was on twice and didnt know how to delete - sorry

does anybody know how to remove the ad/tabs?

cheers

Well if you wait till it becomes publicly available, the guys on msnfanatic.com/tabserv will fix it for ya.

Well if you wait till it becomes publicly available, the guys on msnfanatic.com/tabserv will fix it for ya.

to remove tabs

Hit start -> run -> regedit

for the section HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ MSNMessenger \ PerPassportSettings

Open all the sections consisting out of a number combination.

Select the DWORD DisableTabs (if not present, create it)

Change its value to 1

Repeat this step at all number combinations

Close and restart MSN Messenger