MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

of course i wouldnt be either with a close link to ms that neowin has and the stoppid noobs posting the links in this thread id be highly mad i would just ban them

meh, i downloaded it....i dont feel guilty....msn messenger is free (right now)....so oh well

i pay for MSN 9 Premium anyway, i beta tested it...i really dont feel like its a bad thing...if anything, MS will now be able to get feedback from the whole world

did you really think it wouldnt leak? EVERYTHING ms does leaks! :D and again, not really anything wrong with it...im glad it leaked , i really like all the new things they have added

what bugs have people found or come across

bugs:

- contact list is screwed up

- i get an error that there's an illegal character in my log file when i close a chat window

what annoys me:

- nudges

- emoticons in my contact list

- not possible to remove tabs

- display pic in the "toast"

- msn search under the contact list

installation went smoothly... the only complaint, its just as good as msn messenger 6 with added yahoo messenger features.... damn microsoft. :rolleyes:

post-83-1096749680.jpg

Quick bug list I can see.

When you change the "background" when talking to someone it wont let you change back to the default one. (May only be me)

Sometimes crashes.

Some of the "Winks" do not work

Someone nudged me and my window with that person froze and then THERE msn crashed lol

I'm sure all bugs will be fixed before its released though :)