MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Cause its beta and most likely a beta that isn't fit for public use.  It wud make version 7 look bad right now.

Yeah, that's right.

Many people out here don't understand that a program has to go through a testing period.

So once an avarege user finds a bug or 2, the'lll probably drop MSN 7 and say it's not good...

Why do people bother with MSN Messenger or Yahoo or ICQ when you get all of those in one awesome application TRILLIAN.

Because all my contacts only use MSN.

The only problem i noticed was the icons in the status menu are all ****ed up. Also when i try to send someone who also has 7.0 an animated emoticon they can't see it, anyone know why?

Those Messenger status pics are fine on my computer .... :huh:

I just noticed 3 hotspots on an IM window, drag a pic into the typing area (to send), the background (to set as background), or in your own display pic (sets pic as your display) cool :D

Why do people bother with MSN Messenger or Yahoo or ICQ when you get all of those in one awesome application TRILLIAN.

Maybe you didn't noticed it before, but most people tend to have their own personal opinion about things.

would someone please pm me with a link to the games fix as all that is posted in this thread are dead :(

i got all working but i can't find the games patch (even tried google with no luck).

any help would be great :yes:

thanks

I have a question.

When you go in to change my display picture and it has 2 different headings. The first one Deluux Pictures and the second Regular pictures. I know what the regular pictures are but what are the Deluxe picture are they the same as the dynamic display pictures or are they something else?

Thanks bennett?

hi ,

so i had the problems with the winks and the games with "connecting service" ...But i uninstall msn messenger 7 and reinstall 6.2 then use it and reinstall msn messenger 7 .Then i deleted all the folders in C:/Documentsandsettings/my name/Application Data/Microsoft/Msn Messenger and Msn messenger 7 BETA then i applied the patch from mess.be ( version 1.0.0.2 )and the polygamy patch and everything works fine now ...

Just something , on my pc when i apply the TabServ patch then i can't get the games to load so you have to choose between tabserv and games and activities ...

hope it will help you ...

Cool everythin works for me :D

Removed the tabs/ads/search bar/add a contact bar/msn today

Just gotta wait for plus to be compatible now :)

There really isn't all that much to add if you install plus in this since it already has many of plus' features incorporated.

There really isn't all that much to add if you install plus in this since it already has many of plus' features incorporated.

What you on about it doesnt have a single 1.

No sounds

No pure text based chatlogs

No quick IRC like commands for changeing your name, colour of text, bold italic so on

No little box to help you pick emoticons when you type (

No Plus plugins (Which are very helpful such as Stuffplug!)

No auto accept downloads

No word filtering

The only thing MSN 7.0 has from Plus! is its preference pane which they clearly stole.

Hi

I have a big big probelm. I uninstalled messenger 7 and re-installed to get windows x's patch working but after patching I always get this error. No matter what I do (re-installed many times, cleaned regsitry and cleaned app data folder) this error does not go away can anyone please help me :(

Thanks

Same thing happened to me, and can't get it to work :(