MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

I can't see what is new in Messenger 7. They have only done a bit of redesigning, added more adds (buy this and buy that) and called it 7 instead of 6. I think this is pure crap.

No links guys thanks.

584662873[/snapback]

arrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry: my msn is not working it keeps coming up this trouble shoot thing its bin on there since 8.30 this morning how do i get it off and go on to account

sum 1 help me pllzzzzzzzzz :unsure:

the latest release is a big improvement off the other ones. i hate the new 'buy it now' feature. they spam it through out the emoticons panel and all and it makes it bloated and slow!!! but other then that, it rocks!

I decided to try it anyway and its loads better than MSN6. I like the new look apart from all the adds and the "What's Hot" stuff. The patch is a must.

Pity I'm still getting the "Illegal Character" errors.

And what makes it worse ... is that its happenning on the conversations I'm having with this *special* girl.

God damnit ... :mad:

what else is new??

Pity I'm still getting the "Illegal Character" errors.

And what makes it worse ... is that its happenning on the conversations I'm having with this *special* girl.

God damnit ... :mad:

584845796[/snapback]

the illegal characters have been blocked again. check www.mess.be for updates

"Illegal characters have been blocked again" ~ what do you mean?

I can't find anything on mess.be related to this.

I'm a little confused. Please explain? :(

anyone that even thinks of posting a link will be reported to the msn newsgroup by me. enjoy.

584848266[/snapback]

There goes that one guy one page back lol.

I tried it... but I like the skins in 6.2. As soon as skins and animated display pics are enabled, I'll come back to this. :yes:

I just found out something. Or was it a fluke? Anyway ... listen:

I was getting the same "Illegal character" error on the same contact every time I close the conversation.

So what I decided to do, was remove the XML file of our previous conversations, and moved it to a different folder

When I came back, and closed the chat ... no more errors.

Amazed ... sugoi ...

Try it. See if it works for you (if you have the same error)

Hey guys,

I posted earlier in this thread about not being able to connect to MSN 7, and I'm still having the same problem with the latest build.

Has there been any official announcement about this, any fixes or anything at all?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys,

I posted earlier in this thread about not being able to connect to MSN 7, and I'm still having the same problem with the latest build.

Has there been any official announcement about this, any fixes or anything at all?

Any help would be appreciated.

584855529[/snapback]

I had that problem of not being able to connect also but only on my wireless connection on my wired connection it worked no problem. :wacko: