MSN Messenger 7.0 Beta leaked!

Linkage :blink:

Read the thread. No links are allowed!! :angry:

We also will not tollerate anyone posting links to any cracks that enable users to get around Microsoft's security on MSN7.

What do you mean you don't have it? Everyone does ... its under the "Add contact" button ...

"Search the web ..." and a "Search" button

But still ... thanks for the patch that removed word BETA and ad-banner. Greatly appreciated.

Messenger 7 looks like a stable final release to me now lol ^^

584666017[/snapback]

In messenger 6.2, go to mess.be, and get the custom tab too. Make your on tab, and it will take you gmail, if you set it too :) I did :)

Read the thread.  No links are allowed!!  :angry:

We also will not tollerate anyone posting links to any cracks that enable users to get around Microsoft's security on MSN7.

584688837[/snapback]

lol chad

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it, uninstalled it some time after because I am aware that Plus does not support it, and well I had some problems with it. For instance, some messages could never be delivered so that made me just uninstall it and go back to 6.

The features in it look great, even though I did not try them all. I like the handwriting option :p And it is compatible with MSN Messenger 6, so it was even better that I could use it with my friends!

The skin of that MSN messenger is way better than 6, and 6 was way better than 5, 5 was way better than 4... as many people say, it is about time that application looks like the other apps in the MSN branch.

I did not really like their new smiley panel though... it takes too much place and they removed the custom emoticons line, they replaced that with the most recently used emoticons, so sometimes I lose emoticons that I'd like to use, I have to find them again.

Every people will be glad to download the FINAL MSN Messenger 7, that I can say :D

Btw, why don't they add a little Bold, Underline and Italic option like in Plus? They should really do it... damn..