iPod or iRiver?

Negative on the iRiver H300 series video support, it's an UPCOMING release, and that's still somewhat sketchy due to the translation. It might just mean animated photos will be supported.

584873522[/snapback]

Video firmware is already released in Korea, thanks to angry iRiver users who almost hi-jacked iRiver Korea website :) .

Oh, I forgot I was iPod user.

Video firmware is already released in Korea, thanks to angry iRiver users who almost hi-jacked iRiver Korea website  :)  .

Oh, I forgot I was iPod user.

584874266[/snapback]

Indeed, I just noticed on the mainpage at MR a little while ago. That was actually a pretty speedy release considering their history..... :laugh:

Sorry to go off topic, but there is an alternative coming next year, if you can hold on. It's the Olympus m:robe. [link]

It has a lot of features taking note of, and personally I think it's much slicker than an ipod or the irivers mentioned.

There are two models on that site, the 500 is nice :D

Back to the issue at hand, in the end it all comes down to what you really need and which one you feel will provide you with better service. We can all give you opinions/alternatives, but in the end hopefully the research you do provides you with a happy experience with your product.

Here ya go, a picture of my iRiver package. ( Though slightly mangled on the sides by scissors. )

Packaging.jpg

584682573[/snapback]

wow the ipods come in such a better and more protective package

oh lord, that might be even worse than the "buy the ipod cuz it's sexier" argument...

now were comping the looks of the packaging? i hate when i show my iriver to someone, and then they whip their ipod packaging out of their back pocket and just pwn me ;)