• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

2/3 of teens had sex at high school

SuperJediMedia    48

Yeah yeah they think it's all fun and pleasure, but then 1/4 of the 2/3 had sex get STDs.

It's 1/6 of the HS teens, BTW, get some kind of STD. :(

And 1/5 of the 2/3 had sex, gets pregnant.

Which equals about one in every 7.5 people in High School!

That's wild man!!!

Listen, girls and boys, don't kill yourself in the process of having fun, GOD... it's just stupid! If you want to have sex, ALWAYS, ALWAYS USE condoms!!!

They're not listening to their parents, but I hope they listen to MTV.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/sexquiz/

Mr magoo    1

its depressing really....

England has the highest rate of teenage pregnancys- that is something we should activly be trying to do something about: tellng kis thats sex is bad WILL NOT HELP - advice on contraceptives should be more freely available - thankfully in england the pill is available now over the counter- although the pill shouldnt really be used as a contraceptive..

If someone here ever feels pressured into sex(female - ;) ) then just kick em in the balls and run - its your choice.

Tai    17

hmm..u should have posted a poll :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

bayrider    1

damn u got me thinking that these people were actually ****ing in class or something lol u should rephrase that topic :)

neowin_hipster    0

I wish I was part of the 2/3. At my school only 2-5% have had sex. But 90% have had an orgasm (mostly by themselves ;) ) I guess it depends on the neighbourhood.

Roger H.    777

haha, well tell me something i don't know. I had sex with 2/3 girls in my class (well maybe 1/3 but that's still alot) :) but always with condoms tho. I got in a couple fights with their boyfriends but oh well, it was just one night stands... LOL... i'm only 21 so i got lots of sexing (can't say the F word.. :) ) to do so i'll prolly reach 500 girls by the time i'm 40. :) Oh and no i don't have no kids or no STDs! I get regular check ups and always double up on condoms just incase one break..

Tai    17

wow.. (edited: i didn't do anythin).. guess I'm keepin my halo for now ....:cool: :cool: :cool:

yeah ur right Mr Magoo.. anywayz if a gf saw this i would have problemz

Mr magoo    1

its a bit sad you guys need to justify your "sexual conquests".

locke    0

i'm in a ****ing guys' high school..

no gals.

i've still screwed one, but she's kindava bimbo so that dont count. :(

xEonBuRn    0

My question for u is.... how many of the Neowin geeks in high school do you think have had sex?

:: Close to none? ::

Mark Otto    0
Originally posted by bayrider

damn u got me thinking that these people were actually ****ing in class or something lol u should rephrase that topic :)

same here man lol :D

wtmcgee    0

wow, you're pathetic.

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

haha, well tell me something i don't know. I had sex with 2/3 girls in my class (well maybe 1/3 but that's still alot) :) but always with condoms tho. I got in a couple fights with their boyfriends but oh well, it was just one night stands... LOL... i'm only 21 so i got lots of sexing (can't say the F word.. :) ) to do so i'll prolly reach 500 girls by the time i'm 40. :) Oh and no i don't have no kids or no STDs! I get regular check ups and always double up on condoms just incase one break..

Roger H.    777

oh well.. thanx... but i got mine... so stop making fun of me and go get yours!

fizik2    0

seriously, i am 15, and i lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago at 1:16 AM on the morning of 3-30-02 (Saturday). So uhh, there isnt any room to make fun of me for doing so. And believe this, i have never met the bitch in my life, and i havent spoken to her since, hell she doesnt even goto my school.

wog boy    0
Originally posted by xEonBuRn

My question for u is.... how many of the Neowin geeks in high school do you think have had sex?

:: Close to none? ::

well..im finsihed high school... and i had sex when i was there.. i think..if you call WHAT i did sex

Rudy    457
Originally posted by wtmcgee

wow, you're pathetic.

why is he pathetic?? u dont make much sense

oh well i guess thats why my gf is on the pill lol dont want her to get pregnant

wtmcgee    0

i'm sure most everyone in here has had sex from time to time, my point is it's pathetic to have to justify that you're some sort of sexual dynamo on an internet bulletin board. plus, there's a lot more to life than having sex anyways....

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

oh well.. thanx... but i got mine... so stop making fun of me and go get yours!

nohoy    0
Originally posted by fizik2

seriously, i am 15, and i lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago at 1:16 AM on the morning of 3-30-02 (Saturday). So uhh, there isnt any room to make fun of me for doing so. And believe this, i have never met the bitch in my life, and i havent spoken to her since, hell she doesnt even goto my school.

i rather much hate these kind of topics but let me tell you a quick little tidbit, im 18 and i sure if i wanted to i could have but at least i would know the person. it seems like you care enough to remember the time, but your only 15. think if you had a kid, you would be 31 and they would be driving. im sorry but i personally would rather wait a little longer till i find someone special than have a kid out of wedlock that will make me have to drop out of the college i just applied to and basically ruin my young life.

so do wahtever just be sure that your smart about it. and of course you dont want to do anything that you will regret later.

v0x    0

i am one of those teen ppl in high school and yes i do use a Jonny...oh soz Condom

just to let u know

Greetz

Roger H.    777
Originally posted by wtmcgee

i'm sure most everyone in here has had sex from time to time, my point is it's pathetic to have to justify that you're some sort of sexual dynamo on an internet bulletin board. plus, there's a lot more to life than having sex anyways....

yes you're right, but if you're with a girl and you're not "loving" her then you're not her boyfriend, haha.. my female friends as well as my girlfriend told me that. Maybe you're just not getting any and you hang out with too many catholic school girls (that could be why) that are gonna turn bad when they reach College anyways.... trust me.. i know. When they get to college they go crazy! But anyways.. sex is not everything so you're right... I don't base relationship off sex but when you get it it's ****ING sweet!!! lol..

DrunkenMaster    0
Originally posted by bayrider

Really? What school? I'll go back to high school if that's the case. I didn't know some schools allow sex in class on on the campus.

Seriously, rephrase the question so it doesn't have "at high school". Better topic would be 2/3 of high school students have had sex. See? Much clearer now and no one can pick on the grammar. Proper phrasing is important in this case.

Tim Dorr    0

i wish kids wouldn't make such a big deal out of sex. I'm able to have it now with my girlfriend and we never fel pressured, but if we had it would have never been worth it. Seriously, it's just one of those "gotta fit in" things, becuase, frankly, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Not to say it's not enjoyable, just that you're not pathetic if you've never had it.

xpmike    0

yeah..most of us are gonna have sex while in high school and some even in middle school but use some common sense when doing it. sleeping with somebody you don't know is still not a good idea even if you use protection. when i was in high i made the mistake of sleeping with 3 different girls with out using any rubber. i was lucky enough to not get any STD's but i wasn't lucky when i had to become a man and take responsibility for what i did and raise a damn kid.

redrope    0

i agree totally with you guys. people nowadays are just jumping into the sack without thinking. true our parents tell us not to do any of this stuff until we are married, but the truth is, thats just not going to happen. people do need to take resposibilty for their actions though. all this abortion crap is bull****. if a woman is going to take the risk of getting pregnant, and they know that risk, then they shouldnt be allowed the abortion because they had some bull****ted opinion. abortions should only be used on rapes in my opinion.

lol btw @ the comment of "if they dont listen to them, hopefully they listen to MTV" :D

Roger H.    777

i'm not for abortion either but what if it's a homeless girl/lady or somebody that's incapable of taking care of a baby, maybe they can't handle it mentally or physically (crippled - haha, don't ask who'd have sex with a cripple lady, trust, i've seen pregnant ones so that's nothing, i've seen ladies without legs that have a kid. My mom's a nurse so i go to the hospital all the time and even help out sometimes) but what do you do then? Sure you can give the baby up for adoption. There are alot of couples that can't have a baby that would love to have one and would adopt but there are more babies in adoption homes for parents who want one. Alot of babies don't even end up there, they drive their parents nuts (young teens who can't deal with the stress) and they literally thow their babies away, out windows and stuff... she ends up in jail and never gets out, now in her best interest wouldn't it be better if she didn't have the baby in the first place.... but like i said.. I DON"T AGREE WITH ABORTIONS but you just gotta think of stuff like that sometimes. I've seen alot of people kill their kids cuz their new boyfriend doesn't want kids or they can't deal with the pressure and just kill the whole family....

what a waste huh.....