2/3 of teens had sex at high school

ROFLMFAOAYA! :evil:

That's the most ridiculous story I've ever heard! At my high school, none of us ever had sex but there's otehr dirty methods instead! :D And shotta35, just cool it with the sex or else you'll be having orgasms every second for the rest of your life! :p

i agree with thoes of you that have said sex isnt everything

i'm 17, i've had my gf for a year and a half now and we still havent had sex. becuase we dont see a need. when it happens it'll be special, not some onenight thing that ****s the relationship

Greenmuncher

i went to 3 different high schools.

i really didn't keep up with all those who got laid or not..

I really didn't have a social, never cared to, still don't.

They either need to do two things.

Make HIV/AIDS (and/or all other STD's) more deadly, its still doesn't scare people about sex and needles apparrently. or..

raise gas prices $10 a gallon << this will force people stay home more, spend more family time, car pools, and air would be much cleaner..

(no I am not on drugs now)

I'm 15, still a virgin who understands women more than those perverts in my school who are stealing the girls! $hit... I don't even get to slow-dance with any girl... how said is that? It's very sad, I tell you! I think love is a bad thing designed to distract people and I refuse to recognize Valentine's Day until I find one who doesn't hog all my money! PM me sympathy notes if anyone likes to

Bottom line is this: SERVES THEM RIGHT TO GET STD'S! You do not just get a girl. lay them, and say goodbye! You have to work your way up the ladder.

i'm different then all my friends.. lol, i'm not a nerd...but i'm a loser lol, although i'm friends with the hottest girl in school...blah, i should beat up the guy who raped my girl :|

Gees Rape, thats a bad one, ive had to deal with a sheila who went through that, it didnt even happen to me but seeing her crying just telling me about it, when it happened a while back made me sick to my stomach and rather furious.

On another more positive note, I dont think ya call someone pathetic for not having sex and I dont think ya can bag out someone for having it, the couple whove been going out for a year and still havent done it thats great youve obviously got a great relationship. But I mean the guys bragging about there sex and stuff, dont go bagging them out, there just enjoying sex, and why not, its fun and enjoyable and theres always plenty of different "positions" to give it that extra bit of variety ;)

Originally posted by bayrider

damn u got me thinking that these people were actually ****ing in class or something lol u should rephrase that topic :)

ya, lol, "at" highschool threw you off didn't it?

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by JediXAngel

Yeah yeah they think it's all fun and pleasure, but then 1/4 of the 2/3 had sex get STDs.

It's 1/6 of the HS teens, BTW, get some kind of STD. :(

And 1/5 of the 2/3 had sex, gets pregnant.

Which equals about one in every 7.5 people in High School!

That's wild man!!!

Listen, girls and boys, don't kill yourself in the process of having fun, GOD... it's just stupid! If you want to have sex, ALWAYS, ALWAYS USE condoms!!!

They're not listening to their parents, but I hope they listen to MTV.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/sexquiz/

Why do you think teenagers have a greater tendency of having sex these days? Well, because its the culture we live in compared to a hundred years ago. They will experiment at their disgression and the teenagers that are good experimentists will come out on top without any trouble whatsoever.

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

haha, well tell me something i don't know. I had sex with 2/3 girls in my class (well maybe 1/3 but that's still alot) :) but always with condoms tho. I got in a couple fights with their boyfriends but oh well, it was just one night stands... LOL... i'm only 21 so i got lots of sexing (can't say the F word.. :) ) to do so i'll prolly reach 500 girls by the time i'm 40. :) Oh and no i don't have no kids or no STDs! I get regular check ups and always double up on condoms just incase one break..

Has anyone seen the movie, "lets make it up":cheeky:

lol jokes, so your in your sexual primes ;) Keep going man :)

I am eighteen and I just gratudated from high school. I plan on waiting untill I am married to the one I love to engage in such activities. Sex is not what makes a relationship nor is it a "step on the ladder". I despise it when high school students use condoms as justification for making love.

Your in high school, chances are you will not end up with the girl/boy you are with in the future.. The typical high school relationship may last about 4 months.. With this in mind, do you honestly wish to rush into something that can not be undone? You can only loose your virginity once folks and it is a lot more special if you only loose it to the one you end up with. People in my school who speak of the "great conquest" of having sex and using it in that context... sicken me.

Do you honestly think you will get married to someone if you have 4-20 girls under your belt?

SEX IS NOT A RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY! Shiesh.. if you are that horny.. masturbate

eh on second thought.. dont even do that.. find some other activity.. you will be proud of yourself

screwing 66% of the girls in class is pretty impressive, but i can assure u, how many people have been in a class where 66% of the girls are good looking?? more like 5-10% max!! anyways like my neighour says "pu$$y got no face"

Originally posted by fizik2

seriously, i am 15, and i lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago at 1:16 AM on the morning of 3-30-02 (Saturday). So uhh, there isnt any room to make fun of me for doing so. And believe this, i have never met the ***** in my life, and i havent spoken to her since, hell she doesnt even goto my school.

cyber-sex doesn't consitute loosing your virginity :evil:

me n my babe (just a really close friend who i really like) are planning stuff in a month ;) lol, eeek shouldnt be talking bout this on here :p

i dumped my gf a few weeks ago cuz she did cheat on me n i was tired of ****ty online relationships so i have a life now :D lol

Originally posted by redrope

i agree totally with you guys. people nowadays are just jumping into the sack without thinking. true our parents tell us not to do any of this stuff until we are married, but the truth is, thats just not going to happen. people do need to take resposibilty for their actions though. all this abortion crap is bull****. if a woman is going to take the risk of getting pregnant, and they know that risk, then they shouldnt be allowed the abortion because they had some bull****ted opinion. abortions should only be used on rapes in my opinion.

lol btw @ the comment of "if they dont listen to them, hopefully they listen to MTV" :D

You are SOOOOOOOOOO right.

I agree 100%. I think abortions should only be allowed if the woman was raped, or if the woman's life is at risk. Otherwise, it's the woman's fault for spreading her legs.

Abortion = murdering the innocent

im not going to get into an abortion debate with you

but if they are terminated early enough, scientists claim the unborn wouldnt even have developed conciousness yet, so can terminating something that isnt even 'Awake' as such be considering killing an innocent?

When conception occurs, life is created. That is how I know it.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. This "women should have a choice" is utter BS. They made that choice when they decided to screw someone without thinking of the consequences.

EDIT: Of course, if a woman is raped that would be an exception. But most everything else it not.

I remember a great quote from my health teacher in 6th grade about pregnancy that she said to the girls in the class:

Unless it's by rape, it's your own fault.

If you think about it, she is absolutely right. A girl's pregnancy is her own doing unless she was forced into it (rape). If it's not rape, then the girl gave consent to the guy to have sex with her, and she is expected to accept the consequences in this case (pregnancy or contracting an STD).

Now about abortion. I am for abortion in two cases: when the pregnany was caused by rape, or in the case that the child will have complications if he/she is born, such as a genetic disease (Tay Sachs, Down's Syndrome, Spina Bifida, or some other abnormal disease). Through the process of amniocentesis or chorionic villi sampling, any disease can be determined before the 5th week of pregnancy, at which point the unborn baby is still mostly just a ball of cells, with no distinguishing characteristics, and is only about 1/10th of an inch in length (2 mm to be exact). Abortions are generally allowed until 24 weeks.

Originally posted by Hawkeye

I remember a great quote from my health teacher in 6th grade about pregnancy that she said to the girls in the class:

Unless it's by rape, it's your own fault.

If you think about it, she is absolutely right. A girl's pregnancy is her own doing unless she was forced into it (rape). If it's not rape, then the girl gave consent to the guy to have sex with her, and she is expected to accept the consequences in this case (pregnancy or contracting an STD).

That is so true. Good post. Maybe the female crowd will listen to your wise words but some of them just go out and have sex anyways. So, sometimes you can't do anything about it.

Originally posted by Hawkeye

or in the case that the child will have complications if he/she is born, such as a genetic disease (Tay Sachs, Down's Syndrome, Spina Bifida, or some other abnormal disease).

I don't agree with you on that note. Every human being should be given the chance to live even if was by rape or not. Abortions will increase in the US as technology becomes more advanced in detecting defects in preborn babies. Its sad to say but its true. But hey its not my decision and if the mother has the wrong information to go on then she will be wondering for the rest of her life 'was it worth it or not'.

You can disagree with it all you want, people like choices, and especially when its in relation to their body.

Now Abortions are legal, and as long as people like choices, it always will be, and to be honest its very easy to sit here and say

"Well unless its rape its your own fault"

To say that is simply arrogant, theres always circumstances, nothing is ever black and white. Also lets consider Social factors what good is bringing a child into this world if he/shes mother is a crack ######. for example, yes lets bring a baby into the world that from the momment go is going to be addicted to drugs

Or more so what about in

Teen circumstances. Think about if you were a teenage girl, and you fell pregnant for whatever reason, you have your whole life ahead of you, your emotionally unstable, your probably going to give the child up for adoption or abandon it anyway, wouldnt you want the choice to abort, rather then bringing a life into this world and abonding it anyway. And if you think thats not what happens in the world, wake up have a drink of coffee and go out and smell the world, not everything is black and white, and all alice in wonderland stuff out there.

Originally posted by SHoTTa35

yes you're right, but if you're with a girl and you're not "loving" her then you're not her boyfriend, haha.. my female friends as well as my girlfriend told me that. Maybe you're just not getting any and you hang out with too many catholic school girls (that could be why) that are gonna turn bad when they reach College anyways.... trust me.. i know When they get to college they go crazy! But anyways.. sex is not everything so you're right... I don't base relationship off sex but when you get it it's ****ING sweet!!! lol..

Your somesort of an ######, first explaning your so called sexual conquests then sterotyping the catholic girls (i bet you just watched in Dead man on campus) I my girlfirend of almost 2 years is catholic, she attended a catholic school for 9 years and now attends a public school. I am currently in grade 11 and doing my first year of information technology at Malaspina University, and the catholic girls i have met(there are not very many) do not fit your sterotype. I begin to question your 'sexual conquests'.

Greenmuncher

PS

No my girl and i, have NOT had sex yet. So am i less a man in your books? Get a life

Originally posted by Goalie_CA

I wish I was part of the 2/3. At my school only 2-5% have had sex. But 90% have had an orgasm (mostly by themselves ;) ) I guess it depends on the neighbourhood.

Where ypou get this info lol? Conducted a poll or somthing? School prokect- :D

Whos the fruitcake that started this post? Jebus I didnt know I was a member of "your teen daughter is the hookup" or "the jerry springer show".

jebus.