[NFL] Philadelphia perfect! ... & alone in the NFC

they will lose, just like that pats will. it might not be this week or next week, but they will lose. maybe they will lose in week 7. :devil:

Steelers aren't looking half bad, if they continue to play solid for a full game (ie not sub in bettis in the 4th to run the clock down) they have a chance to win a lot more games. Still iffy on their defense though, especially their pass defense so it may be their downfall, again.

I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and it so funny that I cannot go through one day without hearing the Eagles mentioned at least 100 times a day, so this thread is #101 mention of the Eagles today.

I think the worst possible situation for the Eagles, that could possibly happen, is that Westbrook gets taken out for the season. *knocks on wood that it does not happen. He is the one player on the team we cannot afford to lose. We have been playing some great teams (they gave the Giants, Vikings, and Lions their only losses so far) and are doing well. I just hope they can keep this pace for the rest of the season.

And my favorite player, Darth Dawkins, did the Dawplex already once this year in right front Eli Manning who was standing on the sidelines. It was priceless when the TV camera zoomed in on Eli and showed the look on his face. He looked like he was going to crap himself or say, "Coach, for the love of God do not put me out there!!!". That moment made my entire season. :rofl: That and when Eli actually thought he could run into the endzone, but instead got leveled.

Edited by jmole

Lol, if that belief allows you to sleep better at night...  :p

584730440[/snapback]

:sleep: im actually getting tired right now! listen ive discussed this before! if the vikings played sound football,(which they did not) they would of won the game, im not taking any credit away from philly they were the better team, defense helped them big time, stuffing culpepper twice at the goal line and a holding penatly when he walking into the endzone, that is 21 points! they only lost 27-16 tac on 21 points, hmmmm i think it would of been a totally different game, a good game but not like how it did end up!

i really do hope in the NFC championship game vikings play the eagles!

584730825[/snapback]

and whoever wins that games loses to the patriots.

sounds about right...

ripped :ninja: