[NFL] Philadelphia perfect! ... & alone in the NFC

undefeated still  :D

584799025[/snapback]

I was getting worried there for a bit. Glad we are still undefeated! :D

First close game the Eagles had all season.

I told you guys earlier up on this thread I hated the damn Browns because they do well with good teams and then suck against sucky teams. At least Westbrook just has a bruised chest and nothing worse. And I think TO showed up Garcia when he ripped the sign down and spiked the ball on the T.O. has B.O. sign. That was a classic.

I told you guys earlier up on this thread I hated the damn Browns because they do well with good teams and then suck against sucky teams.  At least Westbrook just has a bruised chest and nothing worse.  And I think TO showed up Garcia when he ripped the sign down and spiked the ball on the T.O. has B.O. sign.  That was a classic.

584799904[/snapback]

613G4828.jpg

PHI_CLE_0406DH.jpg

man that was a close game, i thought we were done for in OT when the browns got possession. wheeeeew. too close for comfort, i was off my seat!

rell, you from philly? or just an eagles fan?

Rell, do you have a better picture where he is ripping down the sign, I want to make some wallpapers.

584800757[/snapback]

Only other thing I could find so far is this...

http://www.terrellowens.com/photo/details.php?image_id=702

51536631RM010_Eagles_Browns102419_lower.jpg

rell, you from philly? or just an eagles fan?

584800789[/snapback]

I don't live in philly but I live closeby... ;)

Edited by Rell

I do not know about you guys, but I am so pumped for the battle of Pennyslvania this weekend! This could probably the biggest game of the season for both the Eagles and the Steelers. I do not know why ESPN's articles are already counting Westbrook out of the game. Reid has said all these week that it is going to be a day to day decision. Westbrook has been practicing all this week yet all the articles say the Eagles are at a loss with Westbrook out of the game. I think they should get their facts straight. And then they are saying it is such a horrible thing to have first down Freddie play in Pinkston's spot. I do not see a problem there. With Owens we will now have two loose cannons on the field at one time, I do not see how that is bad for the Eagles.

Edited by jmole

They are no longer perfect!!!  They lost to the Steelers today 27-3 :woot:

584881548[/snapback]

They were bound to lose eventually and I expected them (Eagles) to lose this game ag after seeing them (Steelers) play against the Patriots.

pitt looks damn tuff. i thought their win over the pats was a fluke...but man, after beating the two best teams in the NFL EASILY, i'm convinced the steelers are the real deal.