1. 1. Do you smoke the Wacky weed?

• I smoke daily
    • I smoke occasionally
    • I have tried it
    • I have never tried it
    • You should be arrested!
    • What's wacky weed?
    • You should be arrested

"I smoke occasionally", I live in Amsterdam, in Netherlands. It's legal. You can smoke it in cafe or in your own home. :)

much teens (15-20 years old) smoke at school, after school and at some parties.

Nothing? Whats wrong with THC highs?

584719841[/snapback]

I dont understand why you need to Chemically induce these feelings that have side effects, when you can have them natuarally with no side effect ;)

I dont understand why you need to Chemically induce these feelings that have side effects, when you can have them natuarally with no side effect ;)

584719855[/snapback]

Personally, I do it because I cant acheive a natural high thats greater than a chemical high.

Side effects? Munchies is a (Y)

News flash to all you talking bad about it... your brain naturally produces canniboids.

Smoking a natural item enhances them.

There is nothing wrong with using naturally grown items (magic mushrooms included considering scientists are now starting to test the benefits of psylocibin.)

Wake up from the age old propaganda and stop hating.

No one will ever put a gun to your head and force you to puff so leave the rest of us alone.

I have smoked (a lot) and tripped (mushrooms a few times) and I see nothing wrong with it. I don't smoke every day, though I have for even months at a time but it is fun to do at the end of the day when you have nothing else to do or worry about. The main problem is people are too judgemental and closed minded. Remember try and not judge someone unless you have lived their life. I smoke, all my friends smoke but my g/f doesn't smoke. I work for a large financial firm, and my friends also have good jobs so I would definantly not call us losers.

Oh, absolutely yes! One or two a day. More at the weekend or parties of course.

Less addictive & much less toxic than other legal drugs. (Less addictive than certain PC games I play for sure :))

As someone said already- it grows naturally.To whoever said why bother with chemicals- huh?

Guess you never eat/drink anything touched by artificial preservatives/colourings/flavourings/pesticide etc......

How many fights/traffic accidents etc. are caused cause of ganja?? And alcohol?? Work it out.

been smokin for many years, goin on 25 years to be exact. long live the wacky weed! heh

people that want to call weed users 'losers' are the real losers becuz one, they dont even know the people they're calling losers and two, they've never even tried weed, so they have no REAL clue how it affects people and in what ways as well. back off u gd self righteous bast's.....