1. 1. Do you smoke the Wacky weed?

• I smoke daily
    • I smoke occasionally
    • I have tried it
    • I have never tried it
    • You should be arrested!
    • What's wacky weed?
    • You should be arrested

@mick####: Either, you are making that up, or that cop has to be fired.  Those teenagers, in no way, DESERVE to be taken out.  And I don't think police can do that.

And  I don't think so.  I think people should be sent to jail, even if it is a week, or do community service, because what they did was ILLEGAL.  Even if it was a small, tiny amount, they did something illegal. 

It is like me punching a guy, not too hard,  in the face.  What would they do?  Sue me or something now wouldn't they?

584732810[/snapback]

i am not making it up, and i am proving the point that there are laws out there that are not enforced. it is illegal to drive with a broken taillight, do people get fined... no

it is illegal to jaywalk, do people get fined, no

the list goes on..

the point is even the cops realize that some things don't need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent

Has no one ever heard of medical marijuana? Some people dont use it to get high,they use it as meds.

Just like caffine,nicotine,opiods,xanax,valium,diet pills,pain killers,etc...

So to all you conservative people,why dont we just make ALL and ANY drugs illegal?

If chocolate makes you feel good,and weed makes me feel good,whats the difference?

I guess Im open minded enough to see just because I dont like a drug means it should be illegal. And being an adult,I dont feel its my god given right to choose for other people!!!

And as far as a gateway drug- alcohol and cigs are the biggest gateway drugs! Those are the 2 drugs most people try first.

As far as me being inferior because I toke... Hehehe,now thats funny!

Id challenge any non drug user in a common sense,IQ,or EQ test.

Your mind is like a parachute,it only works when open!

I'd rather be informed on correct information, than believe in propaganda. would you? I'm not telling you to go out an use them, thats your choice.

584732874[/snapback]

i read on a flyer stapled to a pole downtown that propaganda was the most accurate and informative way of presenting information in an unbiased way

Though this thread is about "WEED" I'd want to say I was an alcoholic after, when I drank I was violent bashing ppl for the fun of it, sick most days hung-over. I?m not putting alcohol down its fine if used in moderation as is food,

I've smoked weed off & on for 18 years, the period I was an alcoholic (3years) I had quit cannabis.

I smoke most nights & never feel grotty or hung-over from weed, haven?t ever caused harm to anyone just for the fun of it, I've learnt to let sleeping dogs lie & not be a HYPOCRYTE from smoking weed breaking the violent habits created by alcoholism.

Death per year from Alcohol 75,000 deaths in the U.S. each year alone.

Death per year from Cannabis, 0 none ever reported ever.

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up AND THAT'S AN INVITATION, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up TO MAKE A RESERVATION, roll up for the mystery tour.

The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away,

Waiting to take you away.

i read on a flyer stapled to a pole downtown that propaganda was the most accurate and informative way of presenting information in an unbiased way

584732881[/snapback]

untrue propaganda* ;)

This cannot go on. I need to inform a moderator about this.

584732953[/snapback]

god forbid people have a heated discussion with *gasp* personal attacks

I live right in the heart of Greek Row in the Seattle University District, and there are drunk frat boys and sorority girls yelling and screaming and causing havoc, having unprotected sex while intoxicated, yelling at cars and pedestrians, and there are even plastered bums trying to get into parties, and when they don't, they pull out knives and stab someone (has happened 3 times in the 4 years I've lived in Seattle, once at my little brother's frat and he was standing right next to the guy that got stabbed).

584731987[/snapback]

seattle university doesn't have a greek row. we don't even have fraternities.

584732953[/snapback]

:huh:h: Sweep it under the carpet nobody will ever know.

Edited by DUZLA+

at what point did anyone here say "i smoke week so i can have fun, or feel good?"... i can have a right laugh without it, and generally my life cudnt get any better whether i smoke it or not, i just do it because i can, and it's another way to enjoy yourself and a great way of winding down after work.

and you might want to ask yourself why your uncle was shot!

584731760[/snapback]

well fair enough, but most people i know, do it not to relax but it get ******, i had some friends, no longer my friends and one night i remember in the pub they were so ****** that they couldn't get up, now thing is it was great till there was abit of a rift between me and some of my mates and these stoners, they got an ass whoopin' that night and they couldn't do much about it.

you say you enjoy it fair enough, but don't you think there is a better way to enjoy yourself?

besides i'm pretty sure there is a good reason it's illegal.

and the reason he got shot was cos he owed his dealer about 200,000? for more than just weed...

anyways it's my opinion and i'm not here to force it upon you as the poll merely asked a question and i answered it with my view.

584732953[/snapback]

WTF, you always report to mods about weed threads. I still remember you in one of my old weed threads(N)N). If you hate pot, get the f*ck away from these threads. We dont need you to destroy peoples threads who want to voice an opinion. Why wont you just go outside and smoke a joint and tell me how you like it.

When you see the word weed in any of the thread titles, youre here bringing everyone down. How about next time, dont waste your time and skip those threads and move on with more important stuff that you like and dont waste anyone elses time by trying to close threads that doesnt need to.

WTF, you always report to mods about weed threads. I still remember you in one of my old weed threads. (N). If you hate pot, get the f*ck away from these threads. We dont need you to destroy peoples threads who want to voice an opinion. Why wont you just go outside and smoke a joint and tell me how you like it.

When you see the word weed in any of the thread titles, youre here bringing everyone down. How about next time, dont waste your time and skip those threads and move on with more important stuff that you like and dont waste anyone elses time by trying to close threads that doesnt need to.

584733902[/snapback]

HELL YEA DUDE! Put him in his place!

This thread is getting weirder every second. :blink:

And I am not saying anything else, besides this thread has gotten to the point of no return.  :alien:

584734051[/snapback]

elaborate? return to the point where you thought it got wierd, (I'm a psychotherapist in training):rofl:

btw: the "never will" people make me laugh

seattle university doesn't have a greek row.  we don't even have fraternities.

584732803[/snapback]

Are you... SERIOUS? Seattle University isn't even in the University District in Seattle! I'm talking about the University of Washington, you know, THE HUSKIES. And they most certainly DO have a Greek Row. I'm surprised that you go to a Seattle school and don't even know what the heart of the University District is.

Weed is a very teenage drug (and mushrooms are becoming so, increasingly)... people are more into being with the 'in' crowd; plus it slows people down - people that smoke weed regularly start to become so mellow as to the point of not wanting to do anything. Also, the effects decrease over exposure to it and I've seen friends spending ?180 a week and getting nearly no effect from it because they are too acustomed to it.

I don't claim it's dangerous, or wrong, but all the effects I see in people around me are negative. If you need weed to enjoy your life then that's a pretty sad life - I am perfectly happy having never used it; I don't need to try it to know that I do not want to try it. Also, a lot of people that smoke weed start to take up smoking (if they don't already), which has so many health risks it's a joke.

Saying that, people also seem too obsessed with alcohol...:no::

Still, if I want to become slow witted and 'cool' then I know where to turn.:rolleyes::