Halo 2 Leaked...

I love halo, and will buy halo 2, but being a curious as i am, i couldn't help but take a look. i stopped playing the SP, because i don't want to ruin it with this french version, but i will continue to dabble in the multiplayer mode. Sorry to say i'm a little dissapointed with it. Out of the 11 maps, only 9 are new, the other two are exactly or very similar to blood gultch and battle creek, think of them as updated. the other 9 are actually very fun, and very well designed. Gameplay is the same as halo 1, except that most of the vehicles have a boost mode, and during this boost mode, you can't shoot with the vehicle. Also i hate the new ghost, i shoots too fast, but drives slower than on halo 1, unless in boost mode, then its a slight bit faster. I also love the new needler fun fun fun, as well as two guns at once.

Just my 2 cents, and i won't be posting anymore about halo 2, unless you'd like me to:

Please don't hate me, i'm only informing you

PEACE:

584743751[/snapback]

"OH NOES1111111ITSA P1R4T11111"

see, its people like this who are no harm the game. there going to try the game, and buy it later. most have preordered it. yet most of you people jump to conclusions and say they're all a bunch of pirates. and there whats wrong with games today, and all of them should be punished to the extent of the law.

think from all possible angles when you consiter something

Bungie will get the best score ever for a xbox games

I imagine they will release the old maps over xbox live redone over the next few months that will make the replay of this game be a 11.

okay, for fuk sake you pc only guys. Download it then get an emulator, theres loads around!  :woot:  :woot:

I am buying this game, modded xbox's dont work on xbox live! :(

584764108[/snapback]

Yeah.. theres ONE xbox emulator out for the pc and it can only run one game succesfull and thats turok, with no sound.

Sounds like a deal....

hahaha all these ppl who say theyve playeed it sound so fake :laugh:  "Oh i've played it :rolleyes: it is good " forced laugh

584765679[/snapback]

Yeah its good, really. :rolleyes:

^hehehe :laugh: yes i think the dual weapons is a really good fact, and the new weapons wow... i cannot tell you the bit past the video shown at e3 because i want to keep it a secret he-he-he

No one has beat it on Legenday yet have they???

584766552[/snapback]

Same ending on Legendary. Don't skip the credits at the end (if you can). ;) The ending was so typical - ready for halo 3? :yes:

Yeah.. theres ONE xbox emulator out for the pc and it can only run one game succesfull and thats turok, with no sound.

Sounds like a deal....

584765653[/snapback]

stfu therz loads out their m8! ;)

Hey Lee69,

I am on level Gravemind. Is there much left? I am sort of up in the air with it. I have noticed a few bugs withy the needle gun. Not sure if it is because I am on widescreen or not.

I preordered it to so I don't feel bad about getting it early. I know anyone who has the means has so don't hate.

Thanks,

Schmidty

Nox, you sound like a unbeleiver.  Everything Lee69 has said is true. 

It is out!

584769649[/snapback]

you get to play a couple of levels as the elite who bungled the last halo mission then you find out that there is another halo and they are giant weapons for creating lots of distruction its just a bunch of bs thank god for multiplayer or multijouer lmao whooo hooo suck my rocket launcher bitch! or should i say Sucer ma chienne de lanceur de fus?e ! and in the hold preview thing the trailer we used t see its been modified, the convenant broght a bomb to the ship and master chief pushes it of thier ship after yo8u have to kill the attackers and you grab the big spike bomb thing and fly down through space like in the trailer and land it on a ship. the girl thing cortana says what if you miss and he says i never miss and when he reaches the ship he pushes of into space and the ship blows as well as other ships in the fleet. the other halo ring is cool too and the and that blade thing kilss enemies with one slash a lunge type thing its awesome oh yea and he floods are back. you have to battle them when as an elite though.

^ Hhaah shutup thats a friggen movie you can get off limewire or somethign :p

I indeed know it's out but he dusnt seem to say much past ooo lets see everything we have heard!

^ Hhaah shutup thats a friggen movie you can get off limewire or somethign :p

I indeed know it's out but he dusnt seem to say much past ooo lets see everything we have heard!

584771534[/snapback]

The storyline is way too typical. It's ****e. I wouldnt play through it again, like someone said thank god for the multiplayer. ;)

The dual weapon **** is stupid. To throw a grenade you have to first drop one of your weapons pressing Y and then select grenade and then throw it. Then you have to pick up your weapon again (that's if you can find it from the grenade blast) and start shooting. That's what about 10 seconds?

At least half those 1.5 pre-orders will be disappointed in a few ways.

well I have played the multiplayer. thats all.

I have already ordered my special edition - but the temptation was just too much. I dont really care about the single player at the moment - cos I want to wait for the english version - there is no rush there.

but if i hadnt downloaded it i would be totally eaten on live and at all our LAN matches come November. Literally every night since the leak there has been a 16 player LAN match where we're testing the maps, team structures etc, and seeing the slight differences between the weapons. Modded xboxs are way way too common in the UK.

I dont think that Bungie will lose too much money - we're all buying it - but just want to get the most out of the multiplayer.

Gotta say they have done really well with it - noobs are going to find it MUCH more enjoyable and skilled players are gonna have to really prove their worth.

you get to play a couple of levels as the elite who bungled the last halo mission then you find out that there is another halo and they are giant weapons for creating lots of distruction its just a bunch of bs thank god for multiplayer or multijouer? lmao whooo hooo suck my rocket launcher bitch! or should i say Sucer ma chienne de lanceur de fus?e !? and in the hold preview thing the trailer we used t see its been modified, the convenant broght a bomb to the ship and master chief pushes it of thier ship after yo8u have to kill the attackers and you grab the big spike bomb thing and fly down through space like in the trailer and land it on a ship. the girl thing cortana says what if you miss and he says i never miss and when he reaches the ship he pushes of into space and the ship blows as well as other ships in the fleet. the other halo ring is cool too and the and that blade thing kilss enemies with one slash a lunge type thing its awesome oh yea and he floods are back. you have to battle them when as an elite though.

584770528[/snapback]

The storyline is way too typical. It's ****e. I wouldnt play through it again, like someone said thank god for the multiplayer;)? ;)

The dual weapon **** is stupid. To throw a grenade you have to first drop one of your weapons pressing Y and then select grenade and then throw it. Then you have to pick up your weapon again (that's if you can find it from the grenade blast) and start shooting. That's what about 10 seconds?

At least half those 1.5 pre-orders will be disappointed in a few ways.

584772735[/snapback]

lmao the mission just sucks like he said it is sooo ****ing typicical ok I get to play as an elite whoopie! who cares the graphics are nice which is th only reason why i kept playing. and the dual weapon thing wielding is soo ****ing stupid you have to drop the second weapon to throw a gernade and you have to drop the second weapon and switch to be able to keep from dropping the weapon in your left hand cos you are forced to drop and the weapon in your left which sucks when you're surrounded by the flood ******s cos then you lose the weapon in your left hand everytime you want to switch to the primary weapon say you want to blast some one upclose with the shotie real quick you lose the weapon in your left hand and have to find it. you capture the oracle as the elite and then you have to go back to the second halo ring to the second library on that halo to get the key that will unlock the poswer of the ring so that it can be used as a weapon by the nobles to destroy the universe its sooo gay. but the graphics are ok and only get xbox live if you are stupid, want to give m$ your money or don't have any friends or a combination of either all in all this game was way to over hyped. the pal version plays nicely on ntsc just store it on your hard drive. for those that havn't upgraded thier hard drives you can still store a couple of games on it. you kill one of those noble fellows you have board its over thing and smack its brains out and the quantine zone is retarded cos if yopu're not gonna give me a map don't force me to have to find my way through darkness as an elite without a damn flash light whats the ****ing point? i rather spend my time using skill and strategy taking out the flood and thse flying mecha things that flip scorpions then rumaging through darkness on a poorly planned stage.

lmao que la mission suce juste comme il a dit c'est sooo baise typicical bien j'obtiens pour jouer comme un whoopie d'?lite ! qui soigne les graphiques sont agr?able que qui est th seulement la raison pourquoi j'ai gard? jouer. et le manier de chose d'arme double est soo baisant stupide vous devez tomber la deuxi?me arme pour lancer un gernade et vous devez tomber la deuxi?me arme et le deuxi?me commutateur pour pouvoirpour garder de tomber l'arme dans votre droite. vous capturez l'oracle comme l'?lite et alors vous devez rentrer au deuxi?me anneau d'aur?ole ? la deuxi?me biblioth?que sur cette aur?ole pour obtenir la clef qui ouvrira le poswer de l'anneau pour qu'il peut ?tre utilis? comme une arme par le nobles pour d?truire l'univers son sooo gai. mais les graphiques sontBien et seulement obtenir la vie de xbox si vous ?tes stupide, le besoin pour donner m$ votre argent ou n'a pas d'ami ou une combinaison de ou ? tout prendre ce jeu ?tait la fa?on ? par-dessus a fait du battage pour. les pi?ces de version de copain bien sur ntsc l'emmagasinent juste sur votre unit? dure. pour ceux-l? ce havn ? t a am?lior? thier dur conduit vous peut le magasin calme quelques jeux dessus. Et la zone de quantine est retard?e le cos si le yopu're est gonna ne me donne pas une carte une force pas que m'? avoir trouver ma fa?on par l'obscurit? comme une ?lite sans une lumi?re d'?clat fichue ce que l'esp?ce de point ? je passe mon temps utilisant plut?t la comp?tence et la strat?gie sortant l'inondation et thse volant les choses de mecha qui inversent des scorpions alors rumaging par l'obscurit? sur une ?tape mal planifi?e. holy **** this french stuff is catchy during the cut scenes watching the nobels and elites flowing in french is cool cos they are aliens and that's thier alien langue' ya dig. and its subbed for all those:yes: t:Don:Dalt=':yes:' />pa:Dsh:Dstead of french :D :D :yes: :yes: :D :D .

sucer sur mon lanceur de fus?e

Edited by JESUCHRISTI

lmao the mission just sucks like he said it is sooo ****ing typicical ok I get to play as an elite whoopie! who cares the graphics are nice which is th only reason why i kept playing. and the dual weapon thing wielding is soo ****ing stupid you have to drop the second weapon to throw a gernade and you have to drop the second weapon and switch to be able to keep from dropping the weapon in your left hand cos you are forced to drop and the weapon in your left which sucks when you're surrounded by the flood ******s cos then you lose the weapon in your left hand everytime you want to switch to the primary weapon say you want to blast some one upclose with the shotie real quick you lose the weapon in your left hand and have to find it. you capture the oracle as the elite and then you have to go back to the second halo ring to the second library on that halo to get the key that will unlock the poswer of the ring so that it can be used as a weapon by the nobles to destroy the universe its sooo gay. but the graphics are ok and only get xbox live if you are stupid, want to give m$ your money or don't have any friends or a combination of either all in all this game was way to over hyped. the pal version plays nicely on ntsc just store it on your hard drive. for those that havn't upgraded thier hard drives you can still store a couple of games on it. you kill one of those noble fellows you have board its over thing and smack its brains out and the quantine zone is retarded cos if yopu're not gonna give me a map don't force me to have to find my way through darkness as an elite without a damn flash light whats the ****ing point? i rather spend my time using skill and strategy taking out the flood and thse flying mecha things that flip scorpions then rumaging through darkness on a poorly planned stage.

*french stuff*

584773144[/snapback]

Uhhm... yes... right... :wacko: