Halo 2 Leaked...

I feel really bad for Bungie employees. :/ All the work they put into this game and it gets leaked just like that. (N) :no: Shame on him/her who did this.

Personally I wont even take a look at the screens or anything that gets revealed.. I want to take that all in Nov 9. (Y)

I feel really bad for Bungie employees. :/ All the work they put into this game and it gets leaked just like that. (N) :no: Shame on him/her who did this.

584736329[/snapback]

It happens to all games, every movie, every album of music, everything.

Don't get all worked up about it, it's not like there's anything anyone could do... :pirate:

584736329[/snapback]

everyones making this into a crying story for bungie employees. well, guess what, they get paid no matter what. the programers dont feel the hit, at least during this game. the only one taking the blow is management right now. their are alot of people out there who really work hard to make something their proud of, why dont we cry everytime their game is pirated.

microsoft should just find some other way to deal with pirates, cause the "rrr im a big scary company" thing isnt working

fyi, i dont have an xbox, so i dont care.

I'll state it again....everyone please buy this. If you pirate this game...a.k.a Download it, please purchase it anyways.

I'm reconsidering if I should or shouldn't download it. I have bought the special edition anyways. I love bungie... Love them enought o give them money (hard for a college student to do)

I'm reconsidering if I should or shouldn't download it. I have bought the special edition anyways. I love bungie... Love them enought o give them money (hard for a college student to do)

584737300[/snapback]

If you've already bought it, how would downloading it be pirating it?

I pre-ordered mine in July the day it appear on Amazon. I am a Halo fan-boy and I'll wait patiently my package in my mailbox

True Halo players don't steal Halo 2

I pre-ordered mine in July the day it appear on Amazon. I am a Halo fan-boy and I'll wait patiently my package in my mailbox

True Halo players don't steal Halo 2

584738602[/snapback]

Pirate is not steeling, its sharing it with friends! :sleep:

i think most of you whining for halo 2, that downloading is bad, need to shut up, because you have yourself a pirated windows version and other software which you not own. so whats the point?

Windows is a MS product and halo too.

You aren't better than those leechers.

Have some of you read the pages over at Bungie? That is the funniest piece I've read in a while:

http://bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=CAB...4D-77A67E324180

Last night a pirated copy of Halo 2 was released onto the internet. Needless to say we think this really sucks. Aside from years of hard work being stolen from us, we've gone to great lengths to ensure that the details of the Halo 2 campaign remain a mystery for players to experience for themselves on November 9th. Microsoft is currently engaged in a full scale investigation and to those foolish enough to partake in this piracy, you will soon witness the firepower of this fully operational battle station.

I hope they videotape the hunt, it could be as cool as the game itself! :p

welcome to the US, where making backups of stuff you legally own is illegal.

584738472[/snapback]

But you see, I don't live in the US. I live in Canada.

i don't see a lot wrong with pirating it now.. if you are a true halo fan and can't wait.. now is your chance! :p

play it and finish it in sp before others can even get it :p

j/k.. pirate is wrong kiddies.. uhm... yeah lemme get rid of my modchip :ninja:

You have to wonder how it got out.

Did someone from Bungie leak it?

Did someone from Microsoft leak it?

In BandInABubble (Australian) they were playing Halo 2, and that was last month...

This version is french or something.. so blame them.

It already went gold.. so i supose they already send it to the place to print those cd's :s?

someone there could easily leak it if they get a copy of it.. usually this is the way most things leak..

anyway.. just blame the french at the moment :D

You have to wonder how it got out.

Did someone from Bungie leak it?

Did someone from Microsoft leak it?

In BandInABubble (Australian) they were playing Halo 2, and that was last month...

This version is french or something.. so blame them.

584739534[/snapback]

It can be a security guard at the DVD Replication Shop that handed a copy to a friend or a copy that was stolen in a box: one CD missing in a 1000-CD box won't be seen.

I guess that Microsoft would pay a nice bounty for that head.

Yes, Blame the French, that is a good idea: We do not deserve better: we should have put the other versions: How selfish of us to think about ourselves first. (End of Sarcasm) :woot:

anyway.. just blame the french at the moment&nbsp:D:D

584739546[/snapback]

Too right...

I blame the French for everything.

:pinch:h::D:D

really...#

I do

I love halo, and will buy halo 2, but being a curious as i am, i couldn't help but take a look. i stopped playing the SP, because i don't want to ruin it with this french version, but i will continue to dabble in the multiplayer mode. Sorry to say i'm a little dissapointed with it. Out of the 11 maps, only 9 are new, the other two are exactly or very similar to blood gultch and battle creek, think of them as updated. the other 9 are actually very fun, and very well designed. Gameplay is the same as halo 1, except that most of the vehicles have a boost mode, and during this boost mode, you can't shoot with the vehicle. Also i hate the new ghost, i shoots too fast, but drives slower than on halo 1, unless in boost mode, then its a slight bit faster. I also love the new needler fun fun fun, as well as two guns at once.

Just my 2 cents, and i won't be posting anymore about halo 2, unless you'd like me to:

Please don't hate me, i'm only informing you

PEACE:

^ Go away

I have  dual layered burner :D  To bad I don't ahve XBOX.

584743745[/snapback]

HEHEHEH i feel your pain too :laugh:

wat emulator file type is it?

edit: DAMMIT thtat was meant to be one post